Journey to the US

Teknon's profile photo   07/17/2018 11:58 a.m.

Hello everyone, I know it can be a little threshing, but I can't find any comments about this issue and it has me a little worried. Within a few weeks I set up a few days to the US, it is my first trip to this country, specificallyTo New York, I have many doubts about what they can ask me (documentation) in customs for my insulin and glucometer and the way of transporting it.For the trip I have hired medical insurance.

Thank you

Teknon's profile photo
Teknon
07/17/2018 11:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It carries the medical report in English and Spanish saying that you have diabetes and what you have to upload, you will not have problems with anything.Go up with you up the insulin and glucometer, you can use a cold bag if you want to get there, no more is needed.They tell you nothing for lancetas neither puncher nor glucometer or juices.Of course I have always taken more material in the suitcase except insulin, including another glucometer and so on.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/17/2018 1:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@teknon, here I spend a topic with information about traveling to the USA (USA), if you think it's all good, I close this topic so that all comments are followed in the previous one, so we are unified.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/17/2018 1:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.