XDRIP and NIGHTSCOUT

parra's profile photo   07/20/2018 10:53 a.m.

Good morning.
I just install the bluon to my son and start transmitting the values ​​to a Heroku address.The problem I have is that I want to control it remotely with an Android and I am not able to recover the data in XDRIP.Someone can help me.
thank you so much

parra's profile photo
parra
07/20/2018 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Parra" I recommend that you read and ask on this subject.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/20/2018 1:36 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If you want to control it remotely, first you have to enter the Heroku website and make sure that the values ​​have really reached it and see them correctly.If they are there, then what you need to see them on a remote mobile is the Nightwatch application.
The XDRIP is for the mobile or smartwatch to receive the Blucon data send them to the Heroku website.If what you want is to "monitor" that data remote, that is done by installing Nightwatch.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
07/20/2018 5:08 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"Parra" If you want to see it with your mobile to control it here it is explained to you as configuring. Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2018 5:40 p.m.

Good morning,
We have just received the myomiao transmitter for my 8 -year -old son 'Dani' and once configured xDrip+, I am immersed in the assembly of Nightscout to be able to upload the data to the cloud and see them online with Nightwatch, following the steps published in: HTTPS://docs.google.com/document/d/1f0vlpqz9wift3qaqq_gjillovderdob_0zawfrc1foy/edit but arriving at the point of creating a resource in Heroku (because Azure is paid) it seems that they have changed their policies and now if your app contains add-onWhat to pay although the ADD-OS are free and as the CGM-Remote-Monitor carries with it the Add-Ons Mlab Mongodb and Papertrail asks you to verify the account requesting that you include a credit card, reviewing the Heroku policy, it is indicated that it is indicated thatIn the following cases Credit Card is required:

What is verification required?
You must verify your account if you, or collaborators of your app, Want To:

Use More than One Dyno in the app.
Add Any Add-on the App, Even If the Add-on is free.The Only Exceptions to this are the free plans for the heroku postgres and heroku connect add-ons, which can be used without verification.
Add a Custom Domain to the app.
I pray the transfer of an app that has paid resougces.
Exceed Default One-Off Dyno Limits On The App.
Have more than 5 apps at a time.Verified accounts may have up to 100 apps.

The issue is if any of you has happened to you and that alternative can you give me, since now it seems that both Heroku and Azure is paid, although it is true that there is one seems to have a trichiñuela to turn your Azure account intolow cost or free but it doesn't seem to be trivial
While I wait for your comments, I will create an Azure account that gives you 30 days for free, but I need to configure Nightscout to be able to see my son's glycemia with Nightwatch mainly when he is at school.

Thank you so much

Dani_AS's profile photo
Dani_AS
09/07/2018 8:30 a.m.

Good morning,
We have just received the myomiao transmitter for my 8 -year -old son 'Dani' and once configured xDrip+, I am immersed in the assembly of Nightscout to be able to upload the data to the cloud and see them online with Nightwatch, following the steps published in: HTTPS://docs.google.com/document/d/1f0vlpqz9wift3qaqq_gjillovderdob_0zawfrc1foy/edit but arriving at the point of creating a resource in Heroku (because Azure is paid) it seems that they have changed their policies and now if your app contains add-onWhat to pay although the ADD-OS are free and as the CGM-Remote-Monitor carries with it the Add-Ons Mlab Mongodb and Papertrail asks you to verify the account requesting that you include a credit card, reviewing the Heroku policy, it is indicated that it is indicated thatIn the following cases Credit Card is required:

What is verification required?
You must verify your account if you, or collaborators of your app, Want To:

Use More than One Dyno in the app.
Add Any Add-on the App, Even If the Add-on is free.The Only Exceptions to this are the free plans for the heroku postgres and heroku connect add-ons, which can be used without verification.
Add a Custom Domain to the app.
I pray the transfer of an app that has paid resougces.
Exceed Default One-Off Dyno Limits On The App.
Have more than 5 apps at a time.Verified accounts may have up to 100 apps.

The issue is if any of you has happened to you and that alternative can you give me, since now it seems that both Heroku and Azure is paid, although it is true that there is one seems to have a trichiñuela to turn your Azure account intolow cost or free but it doesn't seem to be trivial
While I wait for your comments, I will create an Azure account that gives you 30 days for free, but I need to configure Nightscout to be able to see my son's glycemia with Nightwatch mainly when he is at school.

Thank you so much

Dani_AS's profile photo
Dani_AS
09/07/2018 8:30 a.m.

Hello @"dani_as", I have mounted Heroku for several months and they have never charged me anything.Yes, it is true that when you create the Heroku account, it asks you to enter a credit card and there is no choice but to do it, but that does not mean that they will charge you anything since where I know, everything related to Nightscout is free.With regard to Azure, I don't know how to tell you because from the beginning I opted for Heroku since it is what is generally recommended.
At 2 weeks approx, to mount Heroku, Papertrail sends you an email offering additional non -free services, but we must not pay attention or answer that email because the operation of Nightscout does not require these services.
To mount Heroku I followed the excellent guides found in the Facebook group "Nightcout Spain".If you already belong to that group you can ask in it all the doubts related to Nightscout.And if you do not belong it is good that you sign up because it is where more information, guides and tutorials you will find on this topic.All the best.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
09/07/2018 11:38 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Thank you very much pgarcía for the feedback, I will try then with Heroku and if I lower the JJJJ card.I am hitting with Azure and once you fill all the fields and give the deploy button it tells me that I do not find my subscription and the ID that shows you is correct, it is that of my subscription ... in short it will be for being Microsoft

Dani_AS's profile photo
Dani_AS
09/07/2018 12:45 p.m.

Hello!, To avoid duplicate threads, we close this thread (you can read, but not write) and we reference the one below to continue with the discussion, it is easier for everyone to find all the information together.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/12/2018 9:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.