Aid!Hypoglycemia symptoms.

Flappe's profile photo   01/31/2020 9:10 p.m.

Hello!Today I am here asking about a question again!

It turns out that, at 7 in the morning when lunch and I put the actrapid, nothing happens, but when I get to the second lunch I do control and leave 119 for example (in classes), and then 20m then I start to tremble a littleAnd I look at glucose and jump 91, 86. Then I say, I'm fine, but little tremors are confused and how the diabetes recently diagnosed me, we still don't know (nobody) as my body reacts to hypoglycemia.And then I take some juice to climb in case and I start to find better, even once my hands were trembling and my left foot.

My question comes here:

They taught me that hypoglycemia was at -70/80 but I start to notice -100/90 and I would like to know if someone else happens (taking into account that each body is different) and if it is normal what is normalIt happens to me.

PD: When putting the Actrapid units it is usually 10U to 12u (100/250) why in the morning almost never exceeds 250 (which would be above 13U, 15U and 17U)

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/31/2020 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Flappe the symptoms of hypoglycemia you can notice them if you are really in hypoglycemia or if the glucose is going down very quickly, when it is descending very quickly you can notice the same.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/31/2020 11:19 p.m.

Hello, I recently diagnosed me diabetes too and the same thing happened to me!The explanation that the doctor gave me is that my body had disgusted to be in normal glucose values ​​and that it had to be educated again.After a while I have been with glucose in 70 and feel the most good.

sjulieta's profile photo
sjulieta
01/31/2020 11:31 p.m.

sjulieta said:
Hello, I recently diagnosed me diabetes too and the same thing happened to me!The explanation that the doctor gave me is that my body had disgusted to be in normal glucose values ​​and that it had to be educated again.After a while I have been with glucose in 70 and feel the most good.

Oh!Then without worries, thanks !!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
02/01/2020 9:24 a.m.

sigsauer said:
@flappe the symptoms of hypoglycemia you can notice them if you really are in hypoglycemia or if the glucose is going down very quickly, when it is descending you very quickly you can notice the same thing.-

I know that, but my question was that if at 83 it is normal to start feeling the symptoms, emphasizing that I then climb to 98 or so but I still feel a bit low.

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
02/01/2020 9:25 a.m.

Hello colleague !!!😉 It can be because the body has become accustomed.To me working for example when I reached 120 I noticed tired.The endocrine told me not to take hydrates to endure ... and the body now does not miss so much.
I don't know if you glucometry tells you the trend ... but if it puts you 110 and that it is going suddenly it may be that you arrive quickly to a hypo.

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/01/2020 9:49 a.m.

laura08 said:
hello colleague !!!😉 It can be because the body has become accustomed.To me working for example when I reached 120 I noticed tired.The endocrine told me not to take hydrates to endure ... and the body now does not miss so much.
I don't know if you glucometry tells you the trend ... but if it puts you 110 and that it is going suddenly it may be that you arrive quickly to a hypo.

Oh, okay!Then okay, and it can be, on Monday I have endocrine so I'll talk to her and see what she tells me and such.Thank you!And my glucometer does not tell me if it goes down quickly or not, but in case it serves you it is One Touch

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
02/01/2020 10:23 a.m.

Many days ago of these msjs, but if it serves something @flappe, I will tell you that I have more than 3 decades that I have diabetes and when I am at 80_90 I already notice uneasiness and I am not too good.
As each body acts differently, I would tell you that it is normal to happen to you, since it happens to me

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
03/01/2020 2:54 p.m.

@Flappe, I too, with 100 I feel weird my body, the worst thing is that in a few minutes it falls to 50.
I carry insulin bomb with a predictive stop and it is recommended not to ingest anything in these cases, but if not, I do not go back in hours and the longer it passes in hypos, the body is worse.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/01/2020 4:07 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@flappe, I too, with 100 I feel weird my body, the worst thing is that in a few minutes it falls to 50.
I carry insulin bomb with a predictive stop and it is recommended not to ingest anything in these cases, but if not, I do not go back in hours and the longer it passes in hypos, the body is worse.

I already talked to my endocrine and yes, it is normal to happen to me, but also, thank you very much for your answers!@solaria @vanessa30

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
03/01/2020 5:48 p.m.

flappe said:
solar said:
@flappe, me too, with 100 I already feel weird my body, the worst thing is that in a few minutes it falls to50.

I already talked to my endocrine and yes, it is normal to happen to me, but also, thank you very much for your answers!@solaria @vanessa30

There is not that, you will learn how your body behaves with practice 😉

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
03/01/2020 8:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.