Diabetic missing for almost three days

uma's profile photo   07/24/2018 9:05 p.m.

I share this news with a happy ending because it has been amazing and God wants that ever none of us goes through a similar trance, shows our ability to survive even in such terrible circumstances and with the horrible heat that it does there on these dates.It does not put if it is diabetic 1 or 2, in any case it seems incredible to me.

"They find the disappeared from Torremolinos stuck between a fence and a screen in the vicinity of Fuengirola
They find the disappeared from Torremolinos stuck between a fence and a screen in the vicinity of Fuengirola
A neighbor listened to shouts asking for water and notified the local police
Borja Gutiérrez
Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 00:09

The Local Police and Fuers of Fuengirola have located Rafael Criado López, neighbor of Torremolinos disappeared last Saturday.It was a resident of the Torreblanca area who gave the alarm to the authorities after listening to shouts asking for water, Sources from the Consistory informed this newspaper.

At 11 in the morning, the policemen appeared yesterday in the place and found the 50 -year -old man, trapped between an acoustic protection screen and a metal fence of a plot adjacent to the train tracks of the Cercanías de Fuengirola.The authorities assume that he had got there from the beach and intended to shorten the way to cross.

It was dehydrated, bruised by the vegetation of the area and disoriented.The Torremolinense was transferred to the Costa del Sol hospital.

Raised disappeared last Saturday and his family gave the alarm adding that he suffers from serious diabetes. "

Diario Sur 24-07-18

uma's profile photo
uma
07/24/2018 9:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Serious diabetes?I don't know this much, I don't know how the media put that.

Again police and firefighters help people with diabetes, a point in favor of all of them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/25/2018 9:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.