Hello, I'm new.

patry1's profile photo   02/03/2020 2:43 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to know if 121 glucose before dinner in a nine -year -old girl is normal and 106 on an empty stomach?I've been watching her for a while, the thirst she has, as many times as she pis, gut aches ... I look for help and advice.Thank you 😍

patry1's profile photo
patry1
02/03/2020 2:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Patry1

If before dinner it has not taken anything, 121 is not a very high value, as if to go to the emergency room, but it is a value that it can indicate that something begins to go not very well with the insulin emission by the pancreas.Thirst is usually TB an indicator.If blood sugar continues to increase, over time then TB began to have weight loss because its body would use fats as energy, since carbohydrates go to blood flow.

It would not be more than to take it to an endocrine so that it does some peptide blood analysis and gad antibodies.Do not worry, they already know what they have to analyze and you will explain it to you.But so you stay calmer.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/03/2020 4:15 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What do medical analytics do, because all glucometers have a margin of error.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2020 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I just saw the messages!Thank you very much for answering 😍 When I get home I will take it again.

patry1's profile photo
patry1
02/03/2020 6:24 p.m.

Anyway, I ask you one thing since I am lost ... she never liked the sweets, never eats it because they usually feel badly to the gut, but to do the glucose test, could you give it an apple and make it?How should I have it?Thank you

patry1's profile photo
patry1
02/03/2020 6:26 p.m.

Hi, I just made another shot right now, merendo a sandwich and a little more half -apple and it came out 140, is it a lot?

patry1's profile photo
patry1
02/03/2020 7:12 p.m.

No, but it is at the limit and with glucometer it cannot be diagnosed with such righteous values.
Make him an analytical, because you are still worrying about anything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2020 7:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Patry1

I imagine that you are worried that you have a history of diabetes and that is why you have a glucometer, which you also know how to use, because everyone does not have it at home.

I think the best thing is that you stop doing more homemade tests and that you go to an endocrine.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/03/2020 9:01 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@patry1

I imagine that you are worried that you have a history of diabetes and that is why you have a glucometer, which you also know how to use, because everyone does not have it at home.

I think the best thing is that you stop doing more homemade tests and that you go to an endocrine.

GREETING

The best they can tell you, Patry

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/06/2020 6:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.