{'en': 'Have chronic diseases apart from diabetes', 'es': 'Tener enfermedades crónicas a parte de la diabetes'} Image

Have chronic diseases apart from diabetes

yamila's profile photo   02/07/2020 2:51 a.m.

Hello,

I am 19 years old, I debuted at 16 with type 1 diabetes, 6 months later gave me hyperthyroidism.

The thyroid that thinns, recently diagnosed me HPV (human papillomavirus), for now I do controls, colposcopy, etc. and for now it is not carcinogenic.

I would like to know if there is someone who has any of these other chronic diseases apart from diabetes.

Thank you!

yamila's profile photo
yamila
02/07/2020 2:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't, but I'm also 19 years old and I'm diabetic since 6 🙃

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/08/2020 11:13 p.m.

I don't, but I'm also 19 years old and I'm diabetic since 6 🙃

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/08/2020 11:13 p.m.

@yamila, many times some thyroid alteration appears next to diabetes, but has good treatment.
HPV you will have to control it with the cytologies that recommend you and you will have no problem, because it usually disappears over time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2020 2:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@yamila, I hypothyroidism, subclinical, that is, even without medication at the moment.They are a lot of autoimmune diseases and it is not uncommon for you to come in combo.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/09/2020 3:43 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@yamila

Don't worry.There are many types of HPV.And most are not carcinogenic.But you have to take precautions not to transmit it or take another.The doctor will have already given you advice, I hope.

By the way to catch weight you can increase fats with fat but not saturated.Put a little extra olive oil.Take many nuts.Avocado.

Greetings and take care

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/09/2020 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I accumulate autoimmune diseases: chronic rhinitis, factor V leiden, mutation of the 67 gene, I don't know what, neutropenia ... and pillo anything that affects the skin/mucous membranes.Every time I have dropping out of defenses, it gives me candidiasis thanks to diabetes.

But, I find myself great, I give everything about yours and forward.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2020 12:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.