{'en': 'Where to discard lancetas and needles in Zaragoza', 'es': 'Donde desechar lancetas y agujas en Zaragoza'} Image

Where to discard lancetas and needles in Zaragoza

yonm's profile photo   07/24/2018 9:30 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Today when I was going to leave my yellow cubilete with the lancets used to give me the new void, I have found the surprise that they are no longer going to take care of the lancetas and that they will not supply more, so nowI don't know where to leave them waste, where do you leave them?

It seems to me a shame with how comfortable it was, so much do it difficult to take charge of administrations ...?

Taking advantage of the new lancets that supply us since January, they seem bad, 6mm click click, they do not even stop in the ball and pass from thread.

Am I the only one who seems bad?

Greetings and thanks!

yonm's profile photo
yonm
07/24/2018 9:30 p.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

Lancetas or boli needles?
If they are the injecting needles insulin, watch the dose and purge always before.If you see some failure, put a claim.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2018 11:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am from Huesca, here they continue to collect the material, but the quality of the needles for the feathers is a disaster, how you say they pass from thread, put a complaint in social security, you can do it in the same health center if badI do not remember, I have been putting it for a long time

anadue's profile photo
anadue
07/25/2018 7:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If I mean the needles for the feathers, forgiveness, where can I throw them then?

yonm's profile photo
yonm
07/25/2018 10:08 a.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

Hello again, can someone help me where to throw the needles?The truth is that I am a bit maniac of recycling and I don't know if they can be thrown into the yellow container,
greetings

yonm's profile photo
yonm
07/27/2018 9:55 a.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

For about 16 years he has never told me anything to recycle and I have not done anything to do it.I've been facilitating recycling for a few months and I do it without problem.I am clear that if I am facilitated by the container, I will continue to do it, but I have clear that I will not complicate my life that I already have it.If you like to recycle asks in your outpatient why they do not facilitate you now, put complaint ....

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/27/2018 1:15 p.m.

Clickfine needles are very bad, but you don't have to curl you have to press to fit them in the pen.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/27/2018 1:58 p.m.

Hello from Madrid, @"Yonm", the same thing happened to me this last week.I filled my yellow container with the disposable needles of the feathers, and when I went to my health center to leave it and give me another container, they told me that they no longer picked them up, I thought "wtf" @-) they told me toFrom now on, I put them in a glass jar and when it is filled, close it and throw it to the trash (the doubt, plastics or glass?).

Ahh but best of all, they told me not to forget to bring them the empty yellow container they needed!I asked them if they kept using it or what happened, and they tell me that they have to return it (Ja Ji Jo Ju).What a trola!

The curious thing was that days later I had to return to the doctor to reactivate one of the electronic recipes, and while I was in the waiting room, I saw the girls of the counter how they opened a little room, full of empty yellow buckets !!!!X (I wanted to get up and tell them "Do you also throw the disposable needles in glass jars? And what are so many yellow containers?"

It has also fallen fatal to me, who better than them to take care of these waste, and I still have the container at home full to overflow without knowing what to do with him.Nor do I have as many glass jars as they tell me ...

valky's profile photo
valky
07/30/2018 12:40 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hello from Madrid, @"Yonm", the same thing happened to me this last week.I filled my yellow container with the disposable needles of the feathers, and when I went to my health center to leave it and give me another container, they told me that they no longer picked them up, I thought "wtf" @-) they told me toFrom now on, I put them in a glass jar and when it is filled, close it and throw it to the trash (the doubt, plastics or glass?).

Ahh but best of all, they told me not to forget to bring them the empty yellow container they needed!I asked them if they kept using it or what happened, and they tell me that they have to return it (Ja Ji Jo Ju).What a trola!

The curious thing was that days later I had to return to the doctor to reactivate one of the electronic recipes, and while I was in the waiting room, I saw the girls of the counter how they opened a little room, full of empty yellow buckets !!!!X (I wanted to get up and tell them "Do you also throw the disposable needles in glass jars? And what are so many yellow containers?"

It has also fallen fatal to me, who better than them to take care of these waste, and I still have the container at home full to overflow without knowing what to do with him.Nor do I have as many glass jars as they tell me ...

valky's profile photo
valky
07/30/2018 12:40 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

If you put it in a glass jar you can not throw it into the glass, they will tell you so that there is no danger of punctures, but for that enough to put the cap on the needles.
Recycle the glass, and cover the needles and throw them in the trash.
I don't see another solution.
Unless they collect it in the pharmacy ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2018 3:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.