{'en': 'Travel through Erasmus and with diabetes', 'es': 'Viajar por Erasmus y con Diabetes'} Image

Travel through Erasmus and with diabetes

sambelgr's profile photo   07/29/2018 7:14 p.m.

Hello!

At the end of September I am going from Erasmus to Poland (Przemysl) and looked for information from someone who has already lived this experience with the disease at the time of insulins and all that.

Recommendations for long or this type are also welcome.

Thank you very much in advance!

sambelgr's profile photo
sambelgr
07/29/2018 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Sambelgr" The traveling with diabetes, is something that we have often treated, so you will find a lot of information in the forum that explains recommendations and guidelines to do it well, among all, I recommend that you read these issues:

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/30/2018 1:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you so much!

fer said:
@"sambelgr" what to travel with diabetes, is something we have often treated, so you will find a lot of information in the forum that explains recommendations and guidelines to do it well, among all, I recommend that you read these issues:

Link
Link
Link

sambelgr's profile photo
sambelgr
07/30/2018 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.