When you take away the pump because I go to the beach/pool

miquel's profile photo   08/04/2018 11:32 p.m.

Hello, my name is Marta. I would like to know when you have gone to the beach and you have disconnected and punctured, which replaces how it is?
I am not sure what I have to get slow/fast. Thank you

miquel's profile photo
miquel
08/04/2018 11:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Particularly I would tell you to talk to the endo or educator each is a world.I would never disconnect more than an hour and a half and the amount to put is very relative if you are going to be swimming, sunbathing or taking a cane in the beach bar.
What you have to be clear about what you should have insulin in the body, whatever but something.
You should measure yourself when you arrive and depending on what you act like this, I don't think someone can advise you how to proceed because each one is a world.
Imagine that you have a basal of an hour and you will be lying without doing anything, if you put the UD suddenly cause a descent if you are going very fair, that unit usually puts every 5 min a proportional part so that at the timeReach the UD.
But if you have been the time and are you going to be playing football in the sand?Well, I would sincerely take something before depending on the intensity of the exercise and at the hour and a half if you are well put even 0.2 or 0.3 units.
That question is complicated for all the factors that influence.
You'll see how you are doing luxury, you may have to do the test-error test.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2018 1:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I know that I have to comment to the doctor and I have my guideline but how I never disconnected it, I asked it and I want to disconnect it because I am aquatic is afraid I am afraid to swim because the truth is that it is a bit uncomfortable and I haveVery hot and I want to bathe Joo, that's why I asked if someone had removed it in the time of being on the beach a whole morning

miquel's profile photo
miquel
08/05/2018 1:55 a.m.

A whole impossible morning without it you have to connect and ever put insu.Put what the doctor told you in case you can clarify something, but if it is aquatic I would avoid it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2018 9:29 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello .I tell you my experience, but I do not say that it serves you and as they tell you you should consult with your doctor.
You cannot be disconnected for more than three hours.I have calculated what I put on basal in an hour and multiplied it by 1.1 and I have done it with two hours.For example, if the two hours that you are going to disconnect, you have 0.50 basal per hour as you multiply 0.50 by 1.1 and 0.50 by 1.1 and you add what you give you you put it from 20 to 30 minutes before disconnecting and disconnects.I have done control when disconnecting and I was perfect and at two hours that is when I was going to connect and I was perfect.I have not disconnected more than two hours and when you are going to connect, you have to prime between 0.3 and 0.5 before connecting.What they have told me that I can be disconnected a maximum of 9 hours but you have to use that day of slow and fast.But every three hours you have to connect and put the basal and if you eat something to click on what corresponds to Boli.
I have only done it twice and two hours and it has been perfect.
As the partner tells you you have to look at the amount of exercise and everything you are going to do and be aware of how you react, talk to your educator, or endocrine.
All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
08/05/2018 10:55 a.m.

Jess said:
Hello.I tell you my experience, but I do not say that it serves you and as they tell you you should consult with your doctor.
You cannot be disconnected for more than three hours.I have calculated what I put on basal in an hour and multiplied it by 1.1 and I have done it with two hours.For example, if the two hours that you are going to disconnect, you have 0.50 basal per hour as you multiply 0.50 by 1.1 and 0.50 by 1.1 and you add what you give you you put it from 20 to 30 minutes before disconnecting and disconnects.I have done control when disconnecting and I was perfect and at two hours that is when I was going to connect and I was perfect.I have not disconnected more than two hours and when you are going to connect, you have to prime between 0.3 and 0.5 before connecting.What they have told me that I can be disconnected a maximum of 9 hours but you have to use that day of slow and fast.But every three hours you have to connect and put the basal and if you eat something to click on what corresponds to Boli.
I have only done it twice and two hours and it has been perfect.
As the partner tells you you have to look at the amount of exercise and everything you are going to do and be aware of how you react, talk to your educator, or endocrine.
GREETING

I think it is to play with fire to be disconnected three hours from the bomb but doctors are doctors and be 9 hours like that putting something every 3 hours I see another nonsense, but I repeat that I am not a doctor, if these three hours without being connected theProbability of ketone bodies is more than high is the first time in my life that I have heard that.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2018 11:40 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

In the end I do not disconnected it because I can't get with the doctor, so I bathed with her without immersing her because it is aquatica. And since it is dangerous to me they explained that I could disconnect it to these things like going beach and poolSo that's why I asked the experiences because it's like when I didn't have the bomb and I was injected insulin with boli. Thank you for the clarifications to all. A Greetings Marta

miquel's profile photo
miquel
08/05/2018 1:22 p.m.

If it is sincerely aquatic that I think it is better not to disconnect, you will be better controlled and you will not have fucks, if you carry it hooked in a swimsuit or it really shows if the tube does not make circles because inside the swimsuit, if you are going to move a lot an hour beforeYou reduce basal, but I think you can avoid disconnecting is the best.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2018 4:05 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello!!!I tell you how I do it: I put the basal corresponding to two hours and disconnect;So far I have always arrived well after those two hours, taking into account that I am not lying but it is not enough to exercise (I usually play with my children, so that you get an idea).I did the test of putting a basal of 3 hours, but it resulted in hypoglycemia, so more than two hours I do not.If I am more time, what I do is connect and leave the pump covered with the towel, more than nothing so that the sun.

Gloria González Blanco's profile photo
Gloria González Blanco
04/02/2019 4:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.