Aid

AnaMlg's profile photo   08/10/2018 6:32 p.m.

Good afternoon,
I know the forum for a friend and I have a question that I would like to know what you think.
8 years ago I had gestation diabetes to but having my daughter took me away, my doctor told me that with my background I would surely have later.
I've been doing badly for days to eat, especially at breakfast and this morning it has been terrible, I have done a test with a test and at eating it had 520, at 2:30 he had 451 and at 3hours had 124. Is it normal to have it at almost 3 hours in 451?
Thank you

AnaMlg's profile photo
AnaMlg
08/10/2018 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is not normal, they are very high values, although at three hours it is almost normal, but you have to go to the doctor to put a treatment.Don't leave it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/10/2018 6:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina, I already said that it was not very normal.

AnaMlg's profile photo
AnaMlg
08/10/2018 7:57 p.m.

Go to the doctor and ask for glycosylated hemoglobin analysis that is where you really see whether or not you have diabetes.With the values ​​that you comment, you will surely leave you and you will have to put your treatment.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/10/2018 8:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thanks Yesssica

AnaMlg's profile photo
AnaMlg
08/11/2018 midnight

As my mother's doctor said: there are times that the body "walks lazy (lazy)", maybe I walk with laziness to produce insulin, but equal 400 is very high, or you are eating many things that become sugar (flour, riceWhite, potatoes, etc), perhaps it is time to review your glucose levels by laboratory and take them to the doctor.

Ange's profile photo
Ange
08/11/2018 6:04 a.m.

They told me when I debuted that if you once pass 400, you are already a diabetic.
You see the doctor to control you, it may be that you are type 2 diabetic. It is normal to women who get gestational diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2018 4:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks to all, tomorrow they already make the blood sugar curve.
I went to my doctor and when I arrived I had eaten for three hours and had 247.
He told me that it was surely a diabetic and control me with the strips while the results of the analytics arrive.
I get up every morning with 115, 117, and after breakfast at two hours I always have more than 180.

AnaMlg's profile photo
AnaMlg
08/15/2018 3:25 p.m.

That value is too high.You must go to the doctor immediately.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
08/15/2018 6:17 p.m.

Do exercises, the one you like.Create a routine.That will help you control.You definitely do not have a normal glucose

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
08/15/2018 6:19 p.m.

Wow, I'm sorry.Paint as your doctor says to diabetes.Hopefully it is only type 2 ... come on ... you don't need insulin.
Much encouragement.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/17/2018 1:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not know if you will have the results or not, but it could also be a lada diabetes, sometimes it is diagnosed as type 2, but it is a pre -1 pre -, which appears in adulthood.Apart from glycosylated hemoglobin, insulin reserves and antibodies that attack beta cells look at you.
Link
Link
Link

march's profile photo
march
08/22/2018 11:08 a.m.

The probability of having type 2 diabetes when you have had gestational diabetes is greater.
But the best thing is that you expect to see results and the treatment you put on you.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/22/2018 11:44 p.m.

mar said:
I do not know if you will have the results or not, but it could also be a lada diabetes, sometimes it is diagnosed as type 2, but it is a pre -type 1 pre -, which appears inadulthood.Apart from glycosylated hemoglobin, insulin reserves and antibodies that attack beta cells look at you.
Link
Link
Link

mar said:
I do not know if you will have the results or not, but it could also be a lada diabetes, sometimes it is diagnosed as type 2, but it is a pre -type 1 pre -, which appears inadulthood.Apart from glycosylated hemoglobin, insulin reserves and antibodies that attack beta cells look at you.
Link
Link
Link

Exact ... I debuted myself ... And mine is tb tb

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
08/27/2018 12:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.