What maintains high glucose?

Ange's profile photo   08/15/2018 1:33 a.m.

Hello, perhaps the answer is very obvious, but I would like to know what factors up the glucose and prevent them from going down, despite the normal use of insulin and eating the same as always.

Ange's profile photo
Ange
08/15/2018 1:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sometimes the reason is not known, they can be many causes or none in particular.Hormonal changes, infections, weight gain., Cold., Heat., Disgust .., sedentary life..or because yes.
There are times to readjust insulin for no apparent reason.
In type2 diabetes, more insulin will be needed if your own decreases.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/15/2018 2:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They correct me if I am wrong, if you have not yet created total insulin dependence, the use of insulin causes the pancreas to get vague, that is, it does not produce.That explained my doctor, so if there is an alternative to control it with diet Exercises it is possible to delay the dependence on insulin.So far it worked for me.I know that no one is the same, but if there is possibility that the pancreas produces insulin it is important to promote activities that force that process.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
08/17/2018 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Type2 diabetes can sometimes be controlled with diet and thinning, although there is a type of diabetes that begins as type2 and ends up being insulin dependent.
The important thing is to have glucose and put insulin when needed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2018 3:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.