Side effects of insulin

Maria R's profile photo   08/15/2018 1:30 p.m.

Hello,
I have type 2 diabetis diagnosed 3 years ago and after trying to treatment with different oral drugs in individual or joint guidelines with irregular results and worrying consequences, finally 3 weeks ago I was paid for Apidra and Tougeo, with also irregular results.I make a very strict diet because I am affected by severe SQM and therefore the results cannot be attributed to it.
For approximately 10 days I have a slight rashes on back and limbs and strong backyons on the back.
Have you found similar side effects?
Are there any affected by SQM and/or EM/SFC in the forum that can help me with your experience?
Thank you very much for your attention.

Maria R's profile photo
Maria R
08/15/2018 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I advise you that this rash and those itching tell your doctor, since it can come for different causes.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/19/2018 3:18 p.m.

mjsm said:
I advise you that sarptull and those itching tell your doctor, since it can come for different causes.

I appreciate your answer but before writing my question I had already commented with the endocrine, your answer has been that if it were a "normal" patient, I should prescribe antihistamines and/or cortisone, but given my condition of severe affected by SQM it is not possible becauseThese drugs (and most) produce acute crises that include neurological and respiratory involvement of slow remission and cumulative effect.The only solution he has given me is to try a Novorapid first and then with Humalog to see if the side effects are lower and if it is not to go to the insulin pump.
Clarify that these rashes, itching and pain cannot be caused by another cause than insulin because it is the only new one introduced recently.I live in a controlled environment with strict environmental control, therefore every new thing that enters my house or my body is strictly guarded.

Maria R's profile photo
Maria R
08/19/2018 4:15 p.m.

I take antihistamines and cortisone to seasons with the Insulins Novorapid and Toujeo and I do not have any cutaneous eruption or side effect.
With the cortisone you need to quintupply the doses of insulin, so I take it to seasons.In diabetics and non -diabetic cortisone inhibits insulin production.The endocrine told me when I saw a beautiful 500 in the glucometer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/20/2018 12:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I take antihistamines and cortisone to seasons with the insulins novorapid and toujeo and I have no cutaneous eruption or side effect.
With the cortisone you need to quintupply the doses of insulin, so I take it to seasons.In diabetics and non -diabetic cortisone inhibits insulin production.The endocrine told me when I saw a beautiful 500 in the glucometer.

I think you have not understood me, I am affected by multiple chemical sensitivity in a severe degree.That means that I cannot take conventional drugs (why they carry excipients that affect me at neurological and respiratory level) at the risk of provoking a toxic crisis.
That means that I cannot take antihistamines or cortisone, as well as other drugs that are not prepared with master formula (in natural jelly capsules without dyes and magnesium stearate as the only excipient) and few that can be prepared like this.

Maria R's profile photo
Maria R
08/26/2018 12:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.