{'en': 'Fast insulin overdose', 'es': 'Sobredosis de insulina rápida'} Image

Fast insulin overdose

Joaquijr Lop's profile photo   09/11/2018 4:07 p.m.

Hello,

I wanted to tell my episode yesterday, I have been diabetic type 1 since 2013 and just as you have to be a bit organized in the life of an insulin -dependent, yesterday I lived a misleadFast units when I should inject only 2.

Thank God I realized and I could react on time by ingesting corresponding sugar to counteract the descent in addition to going to the emergency room.

I would like to know if someone has had similar experiences.

Joaquijr Lop's profile photo
Joaquijr Lop
09/11/2018 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Luckily you realized.
You have to have some trick not to happen.Mark bolis with units or something similar.
Did you quickly get to the emergency room?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/11/2018 5:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ostias, fear I get from making such a mistake ... I would thank you if you can tell the events a little more.How much sugar did you take?What did they tell you in the emergency room?In these cases you could inject glucagon directly?

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
09/12/2018 10:40 a.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

What a scare @"Joaquijr Lop", I don't want anyone, this matter we have already talked about, as @"pepeluis77" also asks, I share several issues that you can read.

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/12/2018 11:06 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

That makes me chicken meat when I hear it because I am injecting 100 u.Slowly.I don't know what would happen to me ......

enriquebenedicto's profile photo
enriquebenedicto
09/17/2018 12:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.