Hello!Type 1 diabetics is present

AntoSc1607's profile photo   09/11/2018 8:26 p.m.

Hello!How are they?My name is Anto and looking for the network I found this forum.
Punctually I wanted to break myths about whether insulin alone fattens it or not, I found it interesting what they exposed from their personal experience, that is why I enter.I see that there are many interesting topics to participate, which is why I decided to join the forum.
I tell you a little about me, I am an insulin -dependent diabetic since 2015 to my 22 years of age.I cost me to assume reality a little (in fact it still happens to me).I started with a well taken treatment until my rebellion could more and I thought it was the same to eat a hamburger with fried potatoes than a chicken salad, which did not matter, without thinking about the consequences that could bring me with the passing of the years of the years of the years(until I think that not applying insulin would make me lose weight).With these years I have gained some weight, added to the overweight that I already had .. That is why I decided to take the reins of my life and do physical activity and eat healthy.I apply 40 Detemir insulin units (22 in the morning and 18 at night), aspartic insulin in meals, Islotin and Levothyroxine metformin in the mornings since I also suffer hypothyroidism.
My encouragement is a bit changing and I would like my family to report more about this condition, so that they understand that sometimes I am like that, but well, the real world is not a fairy tale!
I try every day of thinking about the good that I do and having a good quality of life with the people who love me and surrounds me.It encourages that there are this type of forums and know that there are people who are in your own or were and could cope with the adversities that have arisen.
What I know will share it with you

I greet everyone :)
Anto

AntoSc1607's profile photo
AntoSc1607
09/11/2018 8:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Anto, welcome to the forum.I am a 6 -year -old Tomás's mother, and at the time of the diagnosis I thought, first the denial thinking that the studies were not definitive, then the pain and then the acceptance, or I do not know if it is the right word, but I stood up, and when I read you adults, I think of my son who is only 6 years old and I know that he will feel like you.This forum is very supportive, I always say it, although they are personal experiences and each one is a world, I learned a lot, especially "tricks" x call somehow that only discovers the one who has diabetes and not the books.Up the mood, to take care of yourself, diabetological education is very important.
Ask what you want and share your experience!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/12/2018 4:36 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I also debuted in 2015, when I was 20 years old.I started well, with good glycosiladas, but after the honeymoon it was a world to control it.The desperate thing is that I have always taken care of the diet and exercise, but I could not make hemoglobins under 8.

There comes a point that you see that both educator and endocrine "do not give for more", that they have already taught what they know, but that yet is not enough, and having a visit every 6 millennia in the end you realize that you have toLearn things on your own.I have tried many things, options, read here and there, and in the end I believe that the answers and solutions have to look for them and know myself.

I have no family or friends with this problem, so in that sense I have lacked to have a person who gave me that "plus" of tricks, advice, etc., which has missed me, based on the experience of others.That is why this forum is so important for many.I think that, despite having the support of family members, sometimes I feel alone because they do not live it in their meats and there are things that they cannot understand and in which they cannot help me, because they do not have the solution.

I have had very strong moods, crisis in which I have stopped to think what can happen to me one day for not being able to control the disease during these years of learning and "clubs" for errors that I have taken.

I am becoming very serious, because there is a lot at stake, and I hope that in my next visit I may have dropped to less than 8, and little by little that value to good figures at all.

I send you many spirits, this is not easy and sometimes we need someone to take us out of the well where we sometimes enter.It is good that you have realized in time that you have to get serious.Do not stop supporting yourself.

Hugs and here we are for whatever it takes.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
09/12/2018 6:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

tyler said:
I also debuted in 2015, when I was 20 years old.I started well, with good glycosiladas, but after the honeymoon it was a world to control it.The desperate thing is that I have always taken care of the diet and exercise, but I could not make hemoglobins under 8.

There comes a point that you see that both educator and endocrine "do not give for more", that they have already taught what they know, but that yet is not enough, and having a visit every 6 millennia in the end you realize that you have toLearn things on your own.I have tried many things, options, read here and there, and in the end I believe that the answers and solutions have to look for them and know myself.

I have no family or friends with this problem, so in that sense I have lacked to have a person who gave me that "plus" of tricks, advice, etc., which has missed me, based on the experience of others.That is why this forum is so important for many.I think that, despite having the support of family members, sometimes I feel alone because they do not live it in their meats and there are things that they cannot understand and in which they cannot help me, because they do not have the solution.

I have had very strong moods, crisis in which I have stopped to think what can happen to me one day for not being able to control the disease during these years of learning and "clubs" for errors that I have taken.

I am becoming very serious, because there is a lot at stake, and I hope that in my next visit I may have dropped to less than 8, and little by little that value to good figures at all.

I send you many spirits, this is not easy and sometimes we need someone to take us out of the well where we sometimes enter.It is good that you have realized in time that you have to get serious.Do not stop supporting yourself.

Hugs and here we are for whatever it takes.

Thanks Tyler, a real taste.I felt very identified with what you wrote and a phrase "persevera and triumph" comes to mind.As you say, it's time to get serious and assume the consequences that our actions could bring.
We must maintain the positive mind and although there are moments that we will find in that place where we cannot advance, not to lower our arms because the body will recognize us sooner or later the good we have done.

A hug for you too!

AntoSc1607
09/12/2018 6:55 p.m.

dani76 said:
hello anto, welcome to the forum.I am a 6 -year -old Tomás's mother, and at the time of the diagnosis I thought, first the denial thinking that the studies were not definitive, then the pain and then the acceptance, or I do not know if it is the right word, but I stood up, and when I read you adults, I think of my son who is only 6 years old and I know that he will feel like you.This forum is very supportive, I always say it, although they are personal experiences and each one is a world, I learned a lot, especially "tricks" x call somehow that only discovers the one who has diabetes and not the books.Up the mood, to take care of yourself, diabetological education is very important.
Ask what you want and share your experience!

Thank you very much Dany!A fortunate Tomás of the mother who takes care of him.
Good that you can be aware, and more than anything because he is little and today may not be able to take dimension of what happens or yes.Nothing better than the tools you can provide with the family and doctors so that they can have a good quality of life.
Great greeting and to move on!

AntoSc1607
09/12/2018 7:01 p.m.

I debuted with 20 years of age.At first I got the treatment well but then my rebel era arrived.I spent many years without paying attention to my diabetes.I gave more importance to other things in my life: studies and jobs, especially work.
I spent a time of great stress and my body said enough !!!And there came, as my husband says, my second debut.I ended up at the ICU with a ketoacidosis and from there I decided to start taking care of myself and decided that my health was the most important.
I have had times of all and since I have had epic with many moods.
At 42, although he carried diabetes very well, he was barely exercised and had (well, I still have) many extra kilos.I knew people with diabetes thanks to Facebook groups, but meeting a person who made me see that with diabetes you can, that is never too late to find challenges and try to get them was what encouraged me to start doing serious sports seriouslyU to look at some goals.That person above all taught me to fight.
Today (a year later) I am reaching things and I have even signed up for my first 5 K race.
So go ahead and many spirits, because dreams are to achieve them.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
09/12/2018 9:02 p.m.

The problem is many times to "forget" diabetes because we believe that work and studies are everything.And that is very dangerous.It is important to wake up on time.But it is also understandable that, in this background, we spend times of all colors and when we have a lot of stress and a lot to do, it is when worse feels to our balance.Sometimes it seems that we have to have everything very quadriculated so that nothing gets out of the expected, and of course, life consists of just the opposite.That's why (and I think many) have the feeling that diabetes makes us live with even more stress.It is like something else to validate.For example: studies, work and diabetes.Because yes, it could be up to me, I occupy almost or more time of my thoughts.And that others can not understand or imagine.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
09/12/2018 9:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.