{'en': 'Insulin pump, criteria to recommend its use.', 'es': 'Bomba de insulina, criterios para recomendar su uso.'} Image

Insulin pump, criteria to recommend its use.

AntoSc1607's profile photo   09/16/2018 9:38 a.m.

Hello!

Query .. Does anyone know what are the "characteristics" that have to be given to use an insulin pump?

Or so without further ado can the endocrine be requested?

Thank you!

AntoSc1607's profile photo
AntoSc1607
09/16/2018 9:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is a protocol of requirements that you can find easily, although finally, it will always be your endocrine that decides.It should not be difficult to put it on you but, in my case (and I do not want to disappoint you or anything like that), they authorized me after spending a year with more than 7 hospital income dueFalling back operation that left me with a disability of more than 40% and with a very strong medication.Well, not yet, not the whole medical team gave me the blessings to put it on.Unfortunately, the economic interests of this our disease are put to the health of the sick.
But I already tell you, it is just an example of my case that, much less has to be yours.Luck!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
09/16/2018 10:16 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Link
There you have it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/16/2018 3:26 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for the info!

AntoSc1607's profile photo
AntoSc1607
09/17/2018 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.