{'en': 'Diabetes prevents you from opposing to be a national police', 'es': 'La diabetes le impide opositar para ser Policía Nacional'} Image

Diabetes prevents you from opposing to be a national police

fer's profile photo   09/19/2018 5:33 p.m.

A young Almonteño cannot oppose the police body for suffering from diabetes and claims a change in the standard going from El Rocío to Santiago de Compostela by bicycle.

His name is José Manuel García, he is a native of Almonte and is 26 years old.So far everything normal, if not, were preparing oppositions for National Police when he was diagnosed with diabetes and told him that the regulations did not allow him to access this type of opposition for the mere fact of suffering from this chronic disease.

The young man has communicated his case to the Andalusian Ombudsman.He aspires to change the norm and in the meantime he will undertake a curious claim that will take him from El Rocío to Santiago de Compostela by bicycle.

It will do it in twelve stages.They hope to arrive, he and his companion, in about 15 days and it is his way of showing his disagreement with this average that prevents him from opposing National Police.A way in addition to demoting your physical strength.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2018 5:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Is something new known about this topic?Does anyone know anyone who has given them the apt being diabetic?
It is an issue that worries me a lot since I am opposing and I have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

clarasvlla's profile photo
clarasvlla
11/09/2020 11:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

clearrasvlla said:
is something new about this topic?Does anyone know anyone who has given them the apt being diabetic?
It is an issue that worries me a lot since I am opposing and have diagnosed me type 1 diabetes

I have a friend who is a local police and is type 1 diabetic.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/10/2020 1:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

davidag2000 said:
clearrasvlla said:
Is something new know about this topic?Does anyone know anyone who has given them the apt being diabetic?
It is an issue that worries me a lot since I am opposing and have diagnosed me type 1 diabetes

I have a friend who is a local police and is type 1 diabetic.
But did he get the square already being diabetic or did the disease developed later?

anif's profile photo
anif
11/10/2020 8:51 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

That already changed:
Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/10/2020 1:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

The law allows you to oppose but a doctor has to review and give you the "Apt".
I read that it is still difficult to get suitable, unfortunately it is still a subjective criterion of a doctor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2020 1:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am sorry to take the opposite Ruthbia but the causes are totally priced and there is no space for discretion, even in the psychological interview, so I encourage all diabetics who want to oppose it without problems, they have already earned a lot of resources to resourcesAdministration for this and other issues.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/10/2020 2:01 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hopefully @Alberto_13 Be like this.
If I were to oppose any body of the State, I would ask the organ that publishes the bases, I would not trust.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/11/2020 10:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.