Pregnancy with type1 diabetes

Chidamy's profile photo   05/06/2020 12:18 p.m.

Good, I introduce myself, I am a new 34 -year -old girl that I have been with the different doctors since May 2019 to be a mother (I am a diabetic since 2000), in October 2019 I had an abortion and now in JuneI will resume the search and I would like to have contact with girls who have gone through that or who are the same as me to support us and share fears, thanks

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/06/2020 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There was a topic before diabetes and pregnancy

But now I can't find it!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/06/2020 2:25 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel there is a thread of diabetes and pregnancy but mostly only women are already pregnant and is quite stopped.

@Chidamy welcome, I'm too trying to get pregnant, I've been trying for 5 months, I received the green light in 2019 too.Much encouragement.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/06/2020 3:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

come @nigiri we give vidilla to this !!!!Do you use any type of ovulation test or something?Do you take folk acid and iodine?I am taking acfol and yoduk and I do not use ovulation test because I want to let something be natural, already too scheduled it seems to me as for TB to be aware of the ovulation tests, in addition to diabets I have hypothyroidism and multiple sclerosis, look like effortsI will have had to do to have green light with everything

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/06/2020 3:56 p.m.

Hello @chidamy as I am 39 years old and in addition to diabetes I have hypothyroidism, like you, I am using ovulation test, I would like to stay before completing the 40. I take iodocefol that has iodine, folic acid and vitamin B and apart also also take vitamin D.Right now that issue is completely controlled and my general health, it is good, I have a hem of 5.8 and I usually be quite linear with glucose :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/06/2020 4:02 p.m.

5.8 ???How do you get it?I have never had that of hemo !!!!What envy !!!!Well, pretty I will get it !!!!For now I look for the most naturally that I can although I am afraid of the situation of the virus but we cannot stop life

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/06/2020 11:16 p.m.

@chidamy Yes, I also thought about stopping the matter until this ends but then I realized that this virus will never disappear so, as you say, we cannot stop life.
The hemo with him with a lotWhen ...) and sport.I will also tell you that my hemo is usually 6.1, I had it so low because I spent a month with the glycemias low at night and it is preferable to have it a little higher but not to have hypoglycemia.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/07/2020 10:36 a.m.

In December I had the Hemo at 6.4 and I was very happy to have achieved that figure and had maintained it almost a year, my hemo has always oscillated a lot but it was always between 7 and 8, to lower it for me was a challenge but I took himThe truquillo at the descents and between controlling a lot and that reaches 6.4.I do not use pump or freestyle and still control more or less well.Thanks for your advice

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/07/2020 10:43 a.m.

Hi @chidamy, I'm also looking for, I've been more than 2 years.I also have 34. In my case we have already done fertility tests and it seems that my partner's sperm is not viable for a natural pregnancy so I am on the waiting list to make me in vitro fertilization.I should touch me for the summer but with this virus they have been delaying everything, so I don't know when it will have to start.
I have been in 5.3 - 5.9 for more than 3 years based on controlling food and much self -knowledge to adjust insulin.The whole pregnancy has served me a lot to know the variations throughout the cycle and make insulin adjustments, with that and the diet I have achieved those results.I also do sports, but that more to help complicates the controls because they are more things to take into account, but it still is worth it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/07/2020 1:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

How good about the hemo, I am wonderful to listen to you, I have to get it tb, force and for the bull !!!!I fertile if I am and that I told the endocrine and gave me Luz

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/08/2020 4:25 p.m.

Hello girls!Cheer up to all, surely you get it!I am not at that point yet, but sometimes I see myself in the future being a mother and I like it, although I have not yet made the decision because I do not know whether I want or not, but I like you to read!The issue of having super glycemia under control is what worries me the most when I think about it ... Greetings !!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/13/2020 6:03 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Good Maritxu22, do not worry about the control, as soon as you decide to be something, something changes in your head and you start to take care of yourself and get the objectives that you had never achieved before, it happened to me and many girls agree with me that Tb les lesThe same happened, so when you are conveyed to want to be a mother, your body and mind will respond to your wishes and it will be easy to master everything that now costs you so much, you will see it, I am currently ending with my days of the period and I already scheduled howI will start the search even though my churri is these days somewhat annoyed with the allergy so we will see how I apply, hehehe ... greetings and encouragement !!!Let's see if this is the month !!!!

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
05/24/2020 1:34 a.m.

Hello, how is it going here?I have the undesirable on the 16th, this weekend I am noticeI have a delay I do not like being testing and even having delay I like to wait 10 days to be very sure, I would like to share these things with some girl who thinks more or less like me and this in my same situation, thank you

Chidamy's profile photo
Chidamy
06/14/2020 9:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.