{'en': 'Helloaaaaaa', 'es': 'Holaaaaaaaa'} Image

Helloaaaaaa

Anaaa's profile photo   05/14/2020 3:09 a.m.

Hello!

My name is Ana and I'm 22 years old.

I am Type 1 diabetic for two and a half years, and 2 days ago the SS finances me the free freestyle.

Looking for information and experiences about the sensor, I have discovered this forum, and I have decided to register and stay here.

Greetings to all!

Anaaa's profile photo
Anaaa
05/14/2020 3:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2020 5:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, @ANAAA :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/14/2020 11:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Welcome!

anif's profile photo
anif
05/14/2020 12:14 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Welcome @ANAAA!You will tell us how with the sensors and with what you need.All the best

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/14/2020 9:22 p.m.

DM 1 - 28 años - Debut 2016

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

Helloaaaaa!I write to tell you my experience (after 3 months) with the sensor.I have had to give a second chance, yes you read.Everything was great and I had not given me any problem (once it fell and the factory did not put any problem in sending me another, but we are going the rest great), until at the end of July and being away from home, the sensor begins toGiving figures that do not correspond to what appears in the glucometer, I spoke with the factory and tell me that to make sure, and as the glucometer I have is not their company ... I have to go to a pharmacy to whichThey tell me the level of blood glucose that I have and compare it, there I get angry because at that time I could not go to a pharmacy and I did not see the meaning to follow with a sensor that I do not know if the figures that it gives me are theCorrect or not, so I tell the boy and serve me that I'm going to take it out and he tells me that this is my decision.Well, the thing does not end here, I work with children, and obviously being summer much of my workday I spend it inside a pool, well, two times the sensor has said that "see you later," stops workingSuddenly and even the last time I get I flip because it was impossible for me to have hyperglycemia, and then it appears that there is no sensor, great everything.That same day I decide that it is time to tell all this to my nurse and for my peaceBecause I have to walk the sensor and clicking on if ... it is true, that the sensor they give me in my health center is from the free style 2 and the device is from 1, this today has changed (hence the secondchance).I hope everything goes better and I stop giving problems, because if I will send him free style to shit!Oh and if someone tells me a secret so that it does not take off above all with the water, welcome will be!
Ok, and a doubt in general, leaves you a lot of brand once you change it ???And do you do you ????
Ay really, that headaches gives me the happy apparatus hahahaha
PS: Forgiveness for the parafacco that I just put you hahahaha

Anaaa's profile photo
Anaaa
08/25/2020 1:44 a.m.

@Anaaa

I understand you anger.How much I used those Abbott sensors and a bad one came out, the truth is that it was not very useful and in fact it always ended up angry.It gave me a lot of allergy.

For the water I put a kinesio tape on top, but then you have to leave it, but if I was going to swim a lot put an impermeable aposty, that in the center I had gauze.That covered the entire sensor and could be removed.They are not cheap.But they worked.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/26/2020 6:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello, I am new here.He debuted with a root -like diabetes that I supposedly passed the covid, and I started with a diabetic book symptoms but the Covid was and is a tailor's drawer with what when the health center of the health center called me and described mysymptoms, they told me that I would not worry that this was like that and that it would happen to me.This happened in mid -March and in May tired of my fatigue, the redundancy is worth, discharged from my supposed covid, I went to the hospital and at the second time they finally made me an analytical and vouila, sugar in blood 450¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.I was admitted for a week to adjust insulin and others.Well, after digesting, accepting and assuming that I am diabetics, I'm fine.To all this is that I wanted to comment that I have taken the Free Style since July and I am delighted, but today it has given me a value of 60 and I knew that it could not be because I had just had lunch, I have gone to the glucometer and had 130¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, as is possible so much difference? I have let an hour spend and has returned to normal, it seems.I hope I don't go crazy.I have removed the adhesive that I had in case interfere in the measurement.Well I'm sorry I am extended so much, I read you a lot why you contribute a lot.Huge greeting

bego65's profile photo
bego65
08/29/2020 6:39 p.m.

@bego65

Oh !At least it seems that you are better now.Glad to hear it.

There are Abbott that can give you those wrong readings.Some sensors come good and make your life very comfortable but others give you a lot of war.The Q is bad you have to be patient and calculate the GAP with the real measurement.The truth is not comfortable.

Anyway you have to "learn" to look at the sensor.I mean, look at it as much carbohydrate absorption has already passed.That is, at two or three hours.Don't look at it right after a meal.Wait at two or three hours.When you are in stable theory it is when the sensor works well and will help you.Ah, never put an insulin correction because the sensor tells you that you are high.Before you get blood control.But never without checking.I made that mistake I already made it!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/29/2020 8:33 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.