Diet and exercise control

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman's profile photo   05/22/2020 1:43 p.m.

Good morning do you know if you can control glycemia only with diet and exercise?How long does such a person last without taking medicine for glucose control?

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman's profile photo
Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman
05/22/2020 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My mother spent 7 years.I modly 3, for the moment I've been 5 years

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/22/2020 2:49 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I also tell you that I get out of control when I do not exercise and I don't follow a strict diet.Right now I only control it if I carry very very strict diet and that in normal conditions is very difficult to keep in time, I am very burned and with the confinement it has been very difficult.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/22/2020 2:50 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It depends on the type of diabetes you have, if it were type I, not if it is type II, you can.What diabetes do you have?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/22/2020 7:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello thanks for answering for what I have read is type2, what are your fasting values?

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman's profile photo
Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman
05/22/2020 8:18 p.m.

You cannot diagnose a disease reading, you have to diagnose a doctor.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/23/2020 12:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman said:
Good morning do you know if you can control blood glucose only with diet and exercise?How long does such a person last without taking medicine for glucose control?

hello.If it is type II diabetes according to the degree of progress it has, it can be controlled or even reverse (I have read) with good nutrition and exercise.Something that says help a lot is intermittent fasting.I am doing fasting 16/8 and has improved me (I am prediabetic).

Of the main things is to lower carbohydrates (carbohydrates).But you must see an endocrine so that according to your values ​​it sends you metformin or some medication.It is important to have controlled diabetes because it can have adverse health effects.

I suggest these articles:

https:/5liver-and-el -azucar-in-sang/

Link benefits-salud/31112

Link

I personally improved energy, weight, chemical values ​​in the blood improving food and intermittent fasting (Monday to Friday).Basically I reduce 60% carbohydrates and I food at noon at 8pm (8 hours to feed) and 16 hours of fasting.I consider that the 16/8 is the most balanced, because there are some extremes.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/01/2020 2:37 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

nila said:
I also tell you that I do not exercise when I do not exercise and I do not follow a strict diet.Right now I only control it if I carry very very strict diet and that in normal conditions is very difficult to keep in time, I am very burned and with the confinement it has been very difficult.

Hi Nila I would love to know what your diet is, I would be super super good for what I am studying.Could you send me an email to Irene.maza@nutricards.es telling me more or less how it goes.It would be great for me, but if you don't feel like it or you don't want to share with me, I understand your experience.A hug!!!!!!!!!!

nutricards's profile photo
nutricards
06/02/2020 10:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.