Hand numbness

norma's profile photo   10/18/2018 11:48 p.m.

I have type 2 diabetes a second month ago that it gives me facial paraklicis, it happens that I was not controlled and what I wanted, since the paralysis happened, my food changed totally, they gave me more pill, but I have many cramps and numbness ofarms that can be taken for that, Dra told me that it happens to diabetics, but it is unbearable, knows something to calm him - clean

norma's profile photo
norma
10/18/2018 11:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello standard, how long do you have diabetes?What are your last glycemia measurements?
Diabetic polyneuropathy requires some time to develop, as long as you don't have adequate control of your blood sugar.

Hello Norma, your cramps and numbness can be due to several things.First place high glycosylated hemoglobin, Star solution every day to 75% of the range and exercise a lot I have passed through that and the tingling gets rid with exercise, as the diabetic neuropathy forum has told him, I suffer from the bad thing aboutThe bad life or doing what you want is due to all consequences, if your doctor has told you to wait a little if the sensation continues will place a calcium cleaner of the peripheral nervous system.In Gabar, there is special medication for diabetics that your excipient is based on gelatin and does not increase Uria glucos levels, I 4 years ago put basic standards you can do the same and never abandon them, when you try to control your sugarTo perfection it is possible that you do not get the last thing to do is throw in the towel if it put on a goal to take care of it always keep it, I currently have a glycosylated hemoglobin of 5.9 never in my life I had been able to move the fingers of the feetAnd now I am able to do it, so I have suffered all possible complications of diabetes mellitus 1 1 or 2 the rules for all the same diet Exercise Exercise five hours daily and annual cardiac view and so on.Keep a little patience and a lot of mind greetings.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/24/2020 8:26 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.