Open question for which I can help me

Oscarpicture 's profile photo   10/28/2018 8:45 a.m.

Hello .. My wife is 30 years old with diabetes., He is a controlled patient we will live in Spain in the Madrid city in December 2018 I would like to know what price is the insulin Novorapid and Lantus to take into account our monthly spending budget .. Manythank you

Oscarpicture 's profile photo
Oscarpicture
10/28/2018 8:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here it is provided by Social Security.It is not bought.You will have to go to
Health center to discharge and they will prescribe insulin, strips, needles .., four E are paid, I think ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2018 12:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Nachhetee, I like the "you are right" of the last phrase that we "give" the others.It's just a commentatio, Tocayo (I know you have put it with the best intention of the world)

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/30/2018 9:26 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

I am very grateful for the comments .. thanks for the help ..

Oscarpicture 's profile photo
Oscarpicture
10/31/2018 12:38 p.m.

You are welcome.That said, even if they have erased my comment, we give you everything because you have all the rights ... Welcome to Spain!;)

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
11/04/2018 1:40 p.m.

I hadn't seen your comment.Very sorry.Mine goes in the sense that I prefer to think that people have the right to health and this is not a dadiva that I give you today and tomorrow I take you away.Likewise, I think we have the right to protection of our health, I also believe that we have the same right to freely express our opinions.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/04/2018 1:57 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.