{'en': 'Open the registration in the ‘VII Carrera and Popular Walk for Diabetes’', 'es': 'Abierta la inscripción en la ‘VII Carrera y Caminata Popular por la Diabetes’'} Image

Open the registration in the ‘VII Carrera and Popular Walk for Diabetes’

fer's profile photo   11/06/2018 3:39 p.m.

The Diabetes Foundation and the Diabetes Madrid Association (ADM), members of Somos Patients, have opened the registration period in the VII edition of their 'Race and Popular Walk for Diabetes', proves that framed in the commemoration acts of the commemoration of theWorld Diabetes Day - November 14 - will be held on Sunday, November 18 in Madrid.

As the organizers stand out, “Our 'career and popular walking through diabetes' is a solidarity-sports event that brings together all types of audiences, from people with diabetes to family, friends and a significant number of runners who support this initiative andThey add to this celebration.Its main objective is to raise awareness about the importance of performing physical exercise, both to prevent type 2 diabetes among the general population and to exercise better control among people with type 1 and 2 diabetes and, at the same time, show that theDiabetes is not a limitation in the practice of exercise. ”

registration and ‘dorsal 0’

The test, which will be played in the park of western Madrid and will start from the Paseo de Camoens - place in which a new edition of Expodiabetes will be held in parallel -, includes two races on distances of 10 and 5 km, a walk on a tour of a tourof 2.2 kilometers and different children's races - until 12 years, with distances between the 50 and 300 meters depending on the age of the participant.

As the organizers report, “this career ends the various commemorative acts that are held on the occasion of World Diabetes Day.Under the slogan 'Family and Diabetes', this year all activities will be aimed at increasing the awareness of the impact that diabetes has on the family and its support network and, at the same time, recognizing their role in management, care, preventionand diabetes education ”.

The registration price in the test, which includes number, shirt and commemorative bag, has been set at 12.60 euros for the 10 km race, at 10.60 euros for the 5 km race and the walk, and in5.60 euros for children's tests.To register in the test, click here - the deadline ends on Thursday, November 15.

Likewise, the organizers have enabled a ‘Dorsal 0’ for all those who, not being able to participate in the test, want to collaborate with this solidarity cause.To collaborate with your donation of 12.60 euros through the ‘Dorsal 0’, click here.

For more information about the test, click here.

- Today, 101 associations of patients dedicated to diabetes are already active members of we are patients.And yours?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/06/2018 3:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I upload the thread to see if we dare to participate, I particularly move to Madrid to make the short race, because of the workouts I have, I cannot do the long one.
Do not stop participating, it is true that I travel because I am going to see other people too, but surely in your cities there is also something for this day.
Particularly I would like this not to be done only once but good ...
We have to go out to make ourselves see, show our needs and know what we exist, our life is not like the others, our brains work 24 hours a day 365 days a year, thanks a little to technology and continuous metersOf glucose with alarms we can rest a little more but not everyone can access them.
Public health must be aware that we need MCG with alarms for all.Go out and look at us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2018 2:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Last year I enrolled with my boy but in the end we couldn't go, I will see if this year we can.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2018 3:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I climb the thread to see if we encourage all of us who can and go.It is very important that we go out and see ourselves.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/17/2018 12:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I will be there.It must also be said that part of the money that is usually used to finance camps to children with diabetes.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/18/2018 12:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.