Are sporadic specific increases very harmful?

Toño Palacio's profile photo   11/11/2018 11:35 a.m.

Good morning.I explain myself.I carry my type 2 diabetes well controlled with pills, exercise and more or less balanced diet, maintaining fasting values ​​between 110 and 120, but I allow myself from time to time, on Saturdays or Sundays a certain relaxation going out to eat, for example, aPaella and taking a Gin Tonic, which normally compensates with the exercise and often does not represent a worrying climb (I get up the next day with 125 or 135 at most), but one day, as today, I find a worrying 178.

I will exercise today and diet well done and tomorrow I will almost certainly return to a correct value, but my question is, am I hurting these sporadic increases?I look for information about it and I can't find it.Does anyone answer my doubt?Thank you very much and cordial greetings.

Toño Palacio's profile photo
Toño Palacio
11/11/2018 11:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabetes does less damage how better control is., but you have to live too.I don't know if they can give you quick insulin for some punctual meal.
Anyway, it is best to maintain glycosilada in good values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2018 4:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.