Hypoglycemia in the morning

neiyor's profile photo   05/29/2020 1:25 a.m.

You do not happen to you that in the morning the sugar is lowered more, I cost me, I always have hypos at about 10 to 11 sometimes I eat a fruit something but it still makes me a little scary to take something sweet in case it goes up a lot butSometimes I get to lunch in 55 who think I should do to or eat?To get well

neiyor's profile photo
neiyor
05/29/2020 1:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you tried to lower the fast in the morning or to ingest more hydrates?The only thing you have to do is a small adjustment.Start going down a unit and see how your body responds

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/29/2020 5:52 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I'm going to try, I don't know why I have more sensitivity in the morning I have to eat some bread or some fruit like the banana to get more omeenos well only happens to me in the morning

neiyor's profile photo
neiyor
06/01/2020 1:47 a.m.

Each body is a world, people usually have more insulin resistance in the morning and less according

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/01/2020 3:44 p.m.

If I noticed that in the morning I always arrive under but already in the afternoon before dinner I always have a little high and adjustment, I still have a lot to learn sometimes it is a bit frustrating

neiyor's profile photo
neiyor
06/01/2020 8:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.