He had speculated a lot about the health status of Ares Teixidó due to his weight loss, until the presenter himself revealed the disease they had recently detected: Diabetes.

At the moment, and as she has confirmed herself, she has lost 10 kilos, which has caused her brutal physical transformation.

He has shared on his Instagram a photograph in which he appears with shorts and the half -up shirt showing his incredible weight loss next to the message: “I slow your gaze and the lentils that I am preparing to eat.

A few days ago, taking advantage of World Diabetes Day, Ares shared with his fans how the disease is living:

“Tomorrow 1 month ago of this photo, tomorrow I fulfill a month of my type 1 diabetic debut. Who would tell me what would debut in this.It is a process that requires an adaptation and compression time and I am.Trying to adapt, to understand it, sometimes, it costs me horrors, ”he wrote.

“My normal life was before.Before being at all hours by measuring my glucose, counting the damn hydrates of all my diet, clicking on me slow insulin at night at the same time wherever it is, the fast insulin before meals ... ”, Ares lamented.

The presenter also said that thanks to knowing what was happening and starting to take care, she has managed to control her body, which has allowed her to recover three kilos since then: “I am and will always be proud of my body, I love him and take care of himmore than anyone. "