Thanks for the forum

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   06/09/2020 5:38 p.m.

My name is Pablo, yesterday I was diagnosed by type 1, in my life I thought it would happen to me ... as the majority "I believe."It is very hard to see the doctor showing me the needle and see what that every day would enter my body 4 times.I have a lot of doubt the truth ...

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
06/09/2020 5:38 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Welcome to Pablo Forum,

The only thing that has no solution is death so don't worry that this is like eating, one ends up getting used to !!

cheer up

marine's profile photo
marine
06/09/2020 5:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "Pablo Asturianin" forum I am sure that you will find a lot of useful information in the forum, what you do not find, or generate doubts, please ask, for that we are!

Courage and welcome!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2020 7:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Pablo Asturianín
, you learn little by little, until you manage to live with great normality, there are many people with many years of diabetes and without any problem.
What insulins do you carry?Have you put a continuous meter p Sting glucometer?
I don't know if they serve you in HUCA, but you will be very attended..
Ask what you want.Welcome to the forum

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2020 4:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Pablo Asturianin, Welcome!I understand you perfectly, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last October (with 47 years) and it also seemed impossible to have to prick 4 times a day from that day.But here I am, I have already assumed it as something normal of my day to day.
If you have doubts, ask us, here there are great people who will help you without a doubt.Soon you will see everything in another way.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/10/2020 8:07 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Much encouragement, Paul, as others have already told you here we are for what you need, all doubts, frustrations, questions, you can put them in the forum.Now you can not go back so to pull forward and become strong.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/10/2020 9:46 p.m.

<3 Thank you very much really!For me I say about heart you are already a small family, it shows a lot.With the educator she is helping me a lot, tomorrow at 9 in the center to continue to soak up everything that all this entails.I spent 2 days "today I have left" but being autonomous I could not be what would have to be, step by step.And with your kindness I will also be very careful.I am 30 years old and today I cried a lot swear.It is not easy for me to tell me what I am now and all the daily care we must have.I am assimilating all the information, calling mom every little time to get my mood, the couple.Thanks to technology like this forum, I do not feel alone in this detour from the road.Thanks for being there!A hug!

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
06/10/2020 11:18 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

@"Pablo Asturianin"

Yes, at first.It is very important that you support your partner, family and friends.You don't have to hide it.Even each one react differently.It came very well to tell my friends and at work and with the family.I relieve me.But the truth takes some time to assimilate it.I was very good for the link of a very simple book.I put it below.Then I have bought more complete books.But I have special affection because it was the first to look.I should get my wife because at first I didn't want to know much about the disease.An error.The more you know the better your daily life will be.Read and learn everything you can.You will become an expert in nutrition.Look at the positive side.Learn the composition of food.And count carbohydrates.That part is complicated.Keep in mind that you will put the leg many times.Be very patient.And remember that your body is different from that of others.Look in the forum but do not apply the rule A works to others.You have to discover how your body reacts.Surely we soon learn from your experience.You will see it.

By the way, in my opinion, what can greatly improve the quality of life is a continuous glucose meter.It helped me a lot.Talk to your endocrine.I think it is very important.It will help you to have a good HBA1C and not destroy your fingers.Although the controls are sometimes inevitable because the sensor will sometimes give you erroneous readings.

All the best

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/11/2020 12:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello everyone, welcome !!

andresbarcelo's profile photo
andresbarcelo
06/11/2020 1:16 p.m.

@"Pablo Asturianin" I recommend that (if you have not yet done), go through this subject and give it a reading calmly.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/11/2020 4:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello.It is a unfortunate, of course, but until nothing was deadly.When you control it is more similar to a breakdown than to a disease, keep us informed ..

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
06/14/2020 1:50 p.m.

Pablo Asturianin said:
& lt; 3 very much thank you really!For me I say about heart you are already a small family, it shows a lot.With the educator she is helping me a lot, tomorrow at 9 in the center to continue to soak up everything that all this entails.I spent 2 days "today I have left" but being autonomous I could not be what would have to be, step by step.And with your kindness I will also be very careful.I am 30 years old and today I cried a lot swear.It is not easy for me to tell me what I am now and all the daily care we must have.I am assimilating all the information, calling mom every little time to get my mood, the couple.Thanks to technology like this forum, I do not feel alone in this detour from the road.Thanks for being there!A hug!

Relax and see little by little.Don't want to know everything now !!This is a long path, it is best to take it easy and advance little by little, to the rhythm that diabetes takes you.
To start worrying about the basics, meals and insulin doses.All very heavy and well calculated the dose of insulin.And that's it.It is not relevant that a certain % of the population has diabetes or that the insulin of a certain brand seems to be "better" than another, or data that will not give you anything.You to yours, calmly.
Then the doubts will come, but the real ones, those that will allow you to save obstacles and improve your quality of life.And by that moment, there is a huge number of people who know a barbarity and who are very generous to share their experiences.
Good luck and p'alante, Pablo.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/14/2020 3:32 p.m.

@"Pablo Asturianin" Welcome to the new lifestyle;)
Here we are here to help and comfort ourselves when there are bad times.
In general, we lead a normal life and do the same as non -diabetic person.
The beginning is a bit hard and stressful but there is a time that ends in routine.
Do not hesitate to ask everything you don't find and don't let you sleep, we will help you with our experiences.Trust your endocrine and nurse.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/17/2020 4:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Quiet friend are not sick, you just have to control your diabetes so as not to be ...

Emiliano RMm's profile photo
Emiliano RMm
06/23/2020 2:08 a.m.

@"Pablo Asturianin" Welcome!You will see how in a while you start seeing in another way and here you will always find support and you can solve a lot of doubts and you will be nothing that helps other people, so is the forum :) Much encouragement and palante, likeThey have already said above, everything has a solution except death and here we are all very alive!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/25/2020 7:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.