{'en': 'What do you think of this website that proposes to cure diabetes?', 'es': '¿Qué opinas de esta web que propone curar la diabetes?'} Image

What do you think of this website that proposes to cure diabetes?

london10's profile photo   11/28/2018 10:30 a.m.

Hello,

I have type 2 diabetes, I have been info, making sure that there are already many people who do very well, wanted your opinion and advice.

Thank you.

london10's profile photo
london10
11/28/2018 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @London10, I summarize what I think about this link, with these other links, I hope you help you form an opinion about the website you tell us!;)

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/28/2018 1:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Any place where they tell you about cure and try to sell you something is a scam or a hoax.Type 2 diabetes is not cured.What can be reverted but you have to understand well that it is meant to reverse, which is not the same as cure.Reversing is that by changes in diet and lifestyle (exercise above all) you can normalize glucose without medication.But this does not heals you, if you return to the old habits you have high glucose.Changes in lifestyle revert insulin resistance that is the main problem in type 2 and allow you to leave medication in most cases.But it depends on the case, if your pancreas is very bad you can no longer leave the medication, although the changes in the lifestyle will always come well to improve the control and prevent the thing from going worse.
But for this there are no magical products, it is a matter of eliminating what has probably led you to develop diabetes: sugars, refined flours, ultraprocessed ... and do all possible sport.Sometimes making low -strict hydrates diet is good as the case.Especially when the disease has been taken for some time, which is necessary to be stricter if you want to eliminate medication.Look for information about low diets in hydrates and type 2 diabetes or if you see it complicated, go to a good nutritionist to help you and do not spend money on miraculous products.

There is a very good book about the subject in case you want to inform you more:
Dr. Jason Fung Diabetes Code -> also has an English blog but there are places to find information translated

You can also read good and reliable information on blogs:
- Dietdoctor
- Lameteoquevene.blogspot.com (it is mixed with mountain things, you have to filter those of nutrition)
- Novuelvoaengorda

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/28/2018 4:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello London.There are no miraculous priests of some illuminated hunting.Follow your doctor's instructions and you will cope with it well.Greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
11/29/2018 8:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If diabetes could be cured ... we would not be in this forum

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2018 3:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I always say that the best thing that could happen to me is that I had to close the forum!: Smiley :: Smiley :: Smiley:

Well, for that reason, of course!: wink:

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2018 3:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I sincerely with all my respects closed the thread and erased that page.The term is cured the diabetes should not appear anywhere but neither the 1 nor the 2

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2018 3:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.