Pump+sensor = uncontrolled?

juanluis1957's profile photo   11/28/2018 2:59 p.m.

Link

The study is small, but to think about it: if you use a bomb and sign up for the sensor, raise your glycosilada and lower your quality of life.Of course, it is USA, they are worried about the additional cost, that does not usually worry the user, but the glycosylated is annoying is to meditate.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
11/28/2018 2:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not, I don't believe in that article .. It is impossible for a pen to be more precise and effective in a treatment of DT1, a pen can not adjust you basal needs throughout the day and glycemic variability is even greater with that treatment.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
11/28/2018 3:15 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I understand that it talks about people who already use a sensor and add the pump.
He says that with the sensor hemoglobin improved rather than with the pump.
But it does not generalize.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2018 7:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is clear is that good control depends especially on knowledge and desire, the sensor helps tremendously hehe.The bomb without desire to learn and take advantage of it is not for anything ... It is not easy to handle the basal bombs with the pump you have to dedicate an effort ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/01/2018 9:17 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

The continuous meter offers immediate results without effort, and increases the quality of life in an exaggerated way (I do not speak of reducing glyc, which also, even having the same glycosylated, is lived in a totally different, incomparable way before-after).The bomb I think is not suitable for everyone, requires knowledge and certain "control" and effort, to handle it.Taking the words of an endocrine pro-technology (pioneer in our country), the MCG is the greatest advance in diabetes, since the appearance of insulin (ahead of the pumps).I suppose that in certain cases, using both, and with the appropriate patient, the results may be good, but I understand that in certain cases, economically speaking (the quality of life, for them, does not count), the result may not be "profitable"(Not being profitable to pay the 2, when with 1 you get the same, or almost the same), but that is another topic.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/19/2018 7:17 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000 totally agrees, in fact since I have been freestyle +blucon or miaomiao I have worsened my hemoglobin but I have reduced hypoglycemia by 90% and the tranquility that gives me at work, sport, social life etc, etc..-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/19/2018 10:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It happens that today does not go through "having the best hemo in figures" it is important6.5 0 6.3 Without hypos or with very few, to have a 5.3 or 5.0 but full of hypoglycemia, that is not quality of life.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/20/2018 11:44 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.