Requirements to get three of the pharmacy

David's profile photo   06/13/2020 3:22 p.m.

Good, a few days ago my endocrine has prescribed changing the lantus that I used to date for Tresiba.It has given me a kind of report-prescription in which the need for permanent treatment with threeiba and such is appears, but it is not a normal recipe like the one they make for any conventional medication.The question that arises is: do I need apart from that report-prescription, a normal three-year recipe to seal it in my mutual and then can be taken in the pharmacy?Or do I only need that report-prescription visa without a normal recipe?Thanks in advance.Greetings.

David's profile photo
David
06/13/2020 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I can only talk about my experience with the public health of Madrid that were the one who prescribed it to me, the endocrine sends a petition to health that I need Tresiba, in 2 weeks the request was accepted and appeared directly in my electronic recipes without problem.I don't know how it works in the case of mutuals.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/13/2020 4:16 p.m.

Yes, it has to go as inspection, and I, after two days I already had it in electronics.

rsilbau's profile photo
rsilbau
06/14/2020 12:42 p.m.

When I started using Tresiba, I remember that my endo told me in 3-4 days, I would have it activated prior to inspection and renew every year, at least, in Valencia.And so it was, in a few days I went to the pharmacy I already had it available.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
06/14/2020 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Hello good.It is that in my mutuality I still use conventional recipe (electronics there is no forecast that they implant it until next year).I understand that then I would need the report-prescription that I already have and a conventional recipe, right?

David's profile photo
David
06/14/2020 2:27 p.m.

The Tresiba needs a visa of the inspector so that they are given the pharmacy, like many other medications, in my community, the.The first time the endocrine visa (it has to do it the first time), they see it in the center directly and you take the same day as.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/19/2020 12:54 a.m.

@David.I DKV/ MUFACE, I don't know if it's the same.MUFACE TALON.Tresiba recipe.I went to MuFACE's office, there I sealed the recipe and voila.
During the confinement there was no need to seal recipe.I don't know now.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/19/2020 11:34 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.