{'en': 'The Government withdraws the limitation of access to public employment by diabetes, finally !!!', 'es': 'El Gobierno retira la limitación de acceso al empleo público por diabetes, por fin!!!'} Image

The Government withdraws the limitation of access to public employment by diabetes, finally !!!

fer's profile photo   11/30/2018 10:40 a.m.

The Government will approve tomorrow that diseases such as diabetes are not medical exclusion for access to public employment.

He plans to approve during the meeting of the Council of Ministers this Friday an agreement so that certain diseases such as diabetes are not causes of medical exclusion for access to public employment.

This Friday's meeting will be chaired by the Vice President of the Government, Minister of the Presidency, relations with the Courts and Equality, Carmen Calvo, in the absence of the Chief of the Executive, Pedro Sánchez, who participates in Buenos Aires (Argentina) at the summitof the G-20.

Among the issues to be addressed, an agreement will be studied by which it is proposed to eliminate HIV, diabetes, celiac disease and psoriasis of the causes of medical exclusion for access to public employment.

This measure comes after several associations of affected such as the Spanish Federation of Diabetes (FEDE), the state coordinator of HIV and AIDS (CESIDA), the State Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Trans and Bisexuals (FELGTB), working in positive,The Federation of Celiac Associations of Spain (FACE) and Action Psoriasis have carried out denunciation campaigns for discrimination due to health issues.

Among other issues, they denounced the outdating of exclusion medical cadres to attend certain oppositions such as state security forces and bodies.In addition, they remembered the Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Function that Meritxell Batet directs that it is a mere bureaucratic issue that does not imply any increase or budget item.

In March of the same year, the Senate unanimously agreed on all groups a motion for the update of exclusion medical cadres.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/30/2018 10:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This morning I received the news, tomorrow I will look forward to seeing if it is true, it is many years with this load.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/30/2018 12:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good news.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/30/2018 12:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

How good, it was time!

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
11/30/2018 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Finally, to see if it is true.Until the disgusting decree that is 30 years old and continues to discriminate today, I will not finish believing.

I am very happy for all the people who have seen their unfairly vetoed dreams and now you can do them.
I do not wish anyone to happen what I have happened to access one of these worked while hiding my illness.

Will some continue to say here that we cannot do those works?If in this collective the enemy sometimes we have it at home ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/30/2018 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Arotorias I totally agree with you.And I think that people who defend that we cannot do any type of work, it is because they would surely be able to do it without diabetes.I believe that diabetes is not a limitation at all, another thing is that you are able to do everything.Obviously if you are not able to do something without diabetes you will not be with it, but it is not a limitation of the disease.
I personally do not see myself trained for firefighter, but not by diabetes, but because I think I do not have the strength or physical abilities that that work requires.If I had no diabetes, I wouldn't see me trained for that job either.But that is why I would never say that with diabetes you cannot act as a firefighter because there will be people with diabetes who are trained to do so.The problem of this is to put all those who suffer from a disease in the same bag, you have to see each specific case.If you pass the tests then you are trained and if you do not pass them.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/30/2018 4:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.