Unacceptable Post sale Abbott Free2

marine's profile photo   06/15/2020 10:50 a.m.

Good, I want to tell you my experience today since as other partners have happened to the sensor, it is reporting false hypoglycemia ... but only >hypo no hyper ... with which ..... it smells in the nose that is a sensor problem.

The fact is that when I call Abbot, the first thing they say is to wait 24h to "stabilize" the sensor since the body can interpret it as a foreign body and that my immune system blabla blah ......

72h have passed and this is still the same ...

ABBOTT response: it has to make a capillary comparison but only worth who do it with an Abbot reader and not another manufacturer, this is explained by the girl so that the comparison isunder the same tolerances and technology ..

I tell him that I do not have and they will send me both strips as ABBOTT reader and I also explain that they are taking between 10-15 days to arrive for what 11 days of sensor use ... well you will tell me ....

The answer to this is that you go to the pharmacy or health center to make a capillary test with any meter that apparently Now ... Yes, the brand does not matter.

How do I know .... All readers go without calibration so that a professional becomes a guru of capillary measurements ..

Total ... that the only thing I have to say now to pay attention to me ... is that "I have already gone to the pharmacy" and this remains the same ....

Guys ... some platform where we inflate them to claims ?: s

Of 5 sensors, 3 with failures this is not normal and less than every time it is seen more by the forum "because it calls and that you go down" ... I think it is unacceptable that a product that can cost you an entry into urgency has suchLittle quality control.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/15/2020 10:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know where to make a complaint, of my 4 free 2 that I have tried, they all mark very for oak.
My problem is the hyper non -existent, 230 and then there are 135 in capillary.
I have already taken some scare with some correction.
Free 1 was far better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2020 5:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.