{'en': 'Is there anything to make myomiao 1 compatible with free 2 and xDrip?', 'es': '¿Hay algo para compatibilizar Miaomiao 1 con Libre 2 y Xdrip?'} Image

Is there anything to make myomiao 1 compatible with free 2 and xDrip?

Mario_S's profile photo   06/18/2020 6:53 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I know that Miaomiao 1 with XDrip, which works wonderful with free 1, is incompatible with free 2.

I have received the free 2 and just in case I have been doing all kinds of tests and there is no case.Miaomiao1 does not work with free 2 and xDrip.

Does anyone know if there is any truquillo, patch or whatever Miaomiao 1 will work with free two?

Maybe it works with another app that is not XDrip?

I hope there is something already invented.

Thank you all, greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/18/2020 6:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In theory, you should power without problems.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
06/18/2020 9:01 p.m.

davidag2000 said:

Unfortunately it does not go.First we did as always when changing a sensor.And it didn't work.Then we begin the tests, the experiments, follow some tips that are for the RR.SS.But there is no case.It doesn't go.
Tomorrow I will try Tomato, that I do not like anything and I will comment that Pada.
Thanks David.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/18/2020 10:15 p.m.

mario_s said:
davidag2000 said:

Unfortunately it does not go.First we did as always when changing a sensor.And it didn't work.Then we begin the tests, the experiments, follow some tips that are for the RR.SS.But there is no case.It doesn't go.
Tomorrow I will try Tomato, that I do not like anything and I will comment that Pada.
Thanks David.

I would recommend solving your problems with XDrip+.In my opinion, the Tomato app is garbage.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
06/19/2020 12:31 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
mario_s said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:

Thanks David.

I would recommend solving your problems with XDrip+.In my opinion, the tomato app is garbage.

It is.Indeed.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/19/2020 8:57 a.m.

Hi @Mario_s

If you have free 2 you do not need Miao Miao, this forum talks about the patching app you can use XDrip only with the sensor!
In this link it takes you to the subject.If you are very complicated, the thing I recommend entering the Nightscout Group of the Facebook, they will help you no doubt: Link

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/19/2020 10:19 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
hello @Mario_s

If you have free 2 you do not need Miao Miao, this forum talks about the patching app you can use XDrip only with the sensor!
In this link it takes you to the subject.If you are very complicated, the thing I recommend entering the Nightscout Group of the Facebook, they will help you no doubt: Link

Brilliant.I like this option.The problem is that the patching app cuts the communication with Abott and my doctor usually watchs Telemáticamene the medical ones of my daughter.I think there is "a patch for the patch" that maintains communication with LibreView that is where the doctor sees the data

I will read more and I tell you.Thank you bubble girl !!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/19/2020 10:42 a.m.

Hello, there is no way to run mm1 with free 2, the two options are:

PARCHED APP + XDRIP
Mm2 + xDrip

I decided to buy the mm2 because I was not able to patch the app and like you I am connected to my endocrine with Libreview, so what was easier for me was to buy the MM2 and go without problem (beyond the famous one "Problem "of not being able to calibrate in any way, something with both the patching app and using mm)

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/19/2020 3:55 p.m.

mario_s said:
niñaburbuja said:
hello @mario_s

Brilliant.I like this option.The problem is that the patching app cuts the communication with Abott and my doctor usually watchs Telemáticamene the medical ones of my daughter.I think there is "a patch for the patch" that maintains communication with LibreView that is where the doctor sees the data

From my ignorance if you use the patching app you can not use the original so that every 8 hours you pass it through the sensor and your endocrine can see your data?🤔 Greetings

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
06/22/2020 2:30 p.m.

sugarluis said:
mario_s said:
niñaburbuja said:
niñaburbuja said:
hello @Mario_s

From my ignorance if you use the patching app you can not use the original so that every 8 hours you pass it through the sensor and your endocrine can see your data?🤔 Greetings

It can't be done.A sensor -& GT;An app or a reader.One of the two app would not recognize the sensor ..
Nothing, I have already decided.New telephone number for breeding with NFC and use alarms.
Surely something is invented.
Thank you.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/22/2020 2:50 p.m.

sugarluis said:
mario_s said:
niñaburbuja said:
niñaburbuja said:
hello @Mario_s

It can't be done.A sensor -& GT;An app or a reader.One of the two app would not recognize the sensor ..
Nothing, I have already decided.New telephone number for breeding with NFC and use alarms.
Surely something is invented.
Thank you.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
06/22/2020 2:50 p.m.

Ok thanks I know.All the best

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
06/22/2020 3:04 p.m.

macarena93 said:
hello, there is no way to work mm1 with free 2, the two options are:

PARCHED APP + XDRIP
Mm2 + xDrip

I decided to buy the mm2 because I was not able to patch the app and like you I am connected to my endocrine with Libreview, so what was easier for me was to buy the MM2 and go without problem (beyond the famous one "Problem "of not being able to calibrate in any way, something with both the appth

If I buy my Miao 2 and I use it with XDRIP, can I continue having freeview and freelink?I comment because you say that 1 sensor only goes with an app and here I would go with XDrip and LibreLink

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/23/2020 6:37 p.m.

macarena93 said:

PARCHED APP + XDRIP
Mm2 + xDrip

I decided to buy the mm2 because I was not able to patch the app and like you I am connected to my endocrine with Libreview, so what was easier for me was to buy the MM2 and go without problem (beyond the famous one "Problem "of not being able to calibrate in any way, something with both the appth

Companion Mario commented that 1 sensor only connects to 1 app, then, if you carry Miao Miao 2, can you obtain values ​​with the Official APP LibreLink, Libreview and XDRIP?

By the way, if I change mobile, can I continue to scan values ​​with the new mobile?Recuardo, 3 years ago, with free 1 if he could

fer123's profile photo
fer123
08/23/2020 6:58 p.m.

fer123 said:
macarena93 said:

PARCHED APP + XDRIP
Mm2 + xDrip

Companion Mario commented that 1 sensor only connects to 1 app, then, if you carry Miao Miao 2, can you obtain values ​​with the Official APP LibreLink, Libreview and XDRIP?

By the way, if I change mobile, can I continue to scan values ​​with the new mobile?Recuardo, 3 years ago, with free 1 if I could

Yes. With Miaomiao 2 and XDrip it works well.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
08/23/2020 7:56 p.m.

Good morning.You can patch the app and continue using LibreView.Get through the thread or ask me.
All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
08/26/2020 11:06 a.m.

Antonio200 said:
good morning.You can patch the app and continue using LibreView.Get through the thread or ask me.
GREETING

Ok Antonio.Thank you
I will contact you.
All the best.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
08/26/2020 11:30 p.m.

On Nigthscout's Facebook there is a lot of how to use Miao1 with Free2,
Also the free 2 without wearing any extra device.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/30/2020 6 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.