{'en': 'I present myself and tell you my case, diagnosis of diabetes ¿Type 1, 2 or lada?', 'es': 'Me presento y os cuento mi caso, diagnostico de diabetes ¿tipo 1, 2 o LADA?'} Image

I present myself and tell you my case, diagnosis of diabetes ¿Type 1, 2 or lada?

Jaime37's profile photo   12/09/2018 4:25 p.m.

A few years ago I began to find me badly, I saw blurry, my hands were shaking, etc.

Summarizing it a lot, .... After confusing all these symptoms with a tumor in the head and multiple sclerosis later, they decide to make me a complete analytical and discover that I have diabetes, in principle type 2.

They give me metformin tomorrow and night, two pills.I am 37 years old and had 300 sugar and 7.8 gly.

The metformin did not just do very well.Since I didn't sit too well, I controlled it well but if I had a bit very high, 380 two hours after eating, but I adjusted the food to the limit, it became well.

I measure 1.83 and weighed 86 kilos, now weight 74.

In some routine analyzes they discover the gad antibodies a bit high.
They tested me other pills but the side effects were not very desirable.

I have lost 12 kilos, I am eating for strict rations, and I have it quite controlled, and I only take metformin (the side effects ...)

The problem is that the doctor tells me that if in the following analysis the gada antibodies give me positive again, it is most likely that it is a type 1 of slow appearance, or lada.And if that happens you will have to give me insulin now.

In the last analysis, the P Fairy was right in the limit of being below normal.(If it is between 80 and 130, I had it in 80 just)

The problem I have, to liar it more is that eating for rations about 6-7 times a day, I have practically perfect sugar, but if I skip one of the meals or exercise they give me hypos of 40-50 (without insulin).

And if I happen to the portions I have it very high.

A doctor tells me that a lada practically manual.While another that is a hyperinsulinemia produced by type2 DM and insulin resistance, but in the analysis the insulin gives me by throwing up more than above.

Who do I pay attention to?

They have me crazy!

Thank you,

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
12/09/2018 4:25 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

They will have to monitor glycosylated hemoglobin and continue with the analytics, until they can have a clear diagnosis.The important thing is that the treatment keeps you controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/09/2018 10:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You are describing a manual lad.It does not finish fitting hypoglycemia.Metformin does not give it.Don't you be also taking any oral antidiabic?

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/09/2018 10:38 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Nadita of antidiabetic.Only metformin.
They all tell me that it is to restrict hydrates a lot.
But I don't know.An insulinoma is discarded.
They don't give me if I go eating ... but of course, if I spend ......

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
12/09/2018 11:15 p.m.

Hi Jaime.I think you have to regulate the exercise, and not skip any food.
When I exercise or as some more ration of hydrates or put some unity less insulin.You seem that with the pills and exercise you go well.All the best.Txema

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
12/10/2018 2:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would continue with the diet and the pill and the day you are going to exercise, commit a banana or something with hydrates to avoid descent.
Paint that you will end insulin.It is not so bad because it allows you better control.
Important to control the glycosilada.It can be done with a strip, it is not necessary to be blood analytics although the latter is a reliable mole.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/11/2018 7:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning!!!I am new in this forums so I will start by introducing myself and telling my case "briefly."My name is Carmen, and I am a diabetics since the age of 11 (I am almost 40).I started with a bomb in May 2018 and the first months was fantastic ... but then ... not so well.I don't know if I will be unique but having achieved a hem of 6.8 in August I went to a 7.2 hemo in November, and I demotivated myself a lot (I would be the only person to whom the Hemo has uploaded with the bomb???)
Another thing, they say that the bomb helps you lose weight ... but in my case either ... with so much hypo ... I don't stop eating ... I get the basal ... basal patterns ...
Anyway ... As you can see I am a bit disenchanted with the bomb (I hope this changes soon because I have become accustomed to carrying it and I don't even find out that I carry it)
Can you give me a hand?
THANK YOU

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/11/2018 11:01 a.m.

Hi @Barrosa!The first welcome !!
I don't know who told you that you were going to lose weight x carrying the bomb but that is not the case ... Upside some people at the beginning they fattening because it seems that it costs less to put on a bolus and eat something ....
The same hemoglobin.It has nothing to do with the bomb, in my opinion it is to bring a continuous meter that improves hemoglobin.If you already have both things, it is wonderful because you can make finer corrections but as long as you get a lot involved in the treatment.
Do not despair for that hem, sometimes we simply relax a little and climb half a point.If you can get a MGC I would advise you for free with myomiao has been a before and after ...
Much encouragement!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/12/2018 6:50 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello Erpla !!!Will I try to get more involved (although I already think I am quite) ... by the way ... the MGC ... do you mean the Abbot sensor ???and myomiao.. is the apparatus that detects the hypos ???
thank you
and congratulations on your hem ... I take off my hat !!!!!!!!!!!

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/12/2018 8:22 a.m.

@BARROSA My hemoglobin has been like that during pregnancy, we will see the next hehe analysis, I have removed my hyperglycemia alarms because the little time I have to sleep I want to take advantage of it: D
I'm sure you get perfectly involved, your hemoglobin is very good considering that your control is based on hair measures haha
In particular I carry the Abbot sensor and Miao for being the most economical and the truth is that I am very happy, I have had the occasion to try the Medtronics sensor and I did not like anything.Miaomiao is, as you say, a device that is placed on top of the free, makes measures every 5min and sends them to the mobile.In the mobile app you can configure the alarms of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia at your craving, I had 140 in pregnancy and thus I managed not to be a mother ... you can also calibrate it with hair measures soThey eliminate "frog" sensors.A hug and a lot of encouragement !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/12/2018 9:02 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thanks for all the information.I've already carried the Abbot sensor ... but do I have to be scanning hard to see the trend ... so I'm going to buy Miao Miao ... By the way, where can I acquire it?I have "bicheando" online ... and all the pages I see are out of Spain
I already want to try it !!!How much does it cost? A hug

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/12/2018 1:09 p.m.

Link
Link

You can take it on your website directly or in Diabetika that all they do is buy them on the Chinese website of Miomiao and if there are stocks they send it to you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/12/2018 9:55 p.m.

ignasi_p said:
are describing a manual lad.It does not finish fitting hypoglycemia.Metformin does not give it.You will not also take any oral antidiabic?
ruthbia said:
I who would continue with the diet and the pill and the day you are going to exercise, commits a banana or something with hydrates to avoid descent.
Paint that you will end insulin.It is not so bad because it allows you better control.
Important to control the glycosilada.It can be done with a strip, it is not necessary to be blood analytics although the latter is a reliable mole.

Today I have confirmed the diagnosis, lada diabetes, they have already given me insulin.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
01/09/2019 12:21 a.m.

Welcome to the club.
I guess you have started slow insulin once or twice a day.Do not overwhelm if in the future you need fast.It is the natural evolution of the disease, not that you are doing it wrong.

We play with advantage, as the thing goes little by little we have time to learn how to control our diabetes, not like the T1 that swallow everything in a week.

Go looking at the theme of hydrates rations. With slow you do not need it but you are advancing feina in case the fast comes.I find that it is the most complicated of our DM (that and the crazy desire to eat four donuts that they enter)

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
01/09/2019 7:45 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

ignasi_p said:
welcome to the club.
I guess you have started slow insulin once or twice a day.Do not overwhelm if in the future you need fast.It is the natural evolution of the disease, not that you are doing it wrong.

We play with advantage, as the thing goes little by little we have time to learn how to control our diabetes, not like the T1 that swallow everything in a week.

Go looking at the theme of hydrates rations. With slow you do not need it but you are advancing feina in case the fast comes.I find that it is the most complicated of our DM (that and the crazy desires to eat four donuts that from time to time enter)

I had been eating for months because they gave me some hypos that I fell to me for wanting to have it very controlled and only with metformin.
Deade 3 days ago insulin.And it is a very rare sensation.I don't know, as if I had done something wrong ... they gave me slow.Once a day.Although after breakfast I am having very high ... It seems to me that I will not spend much time without a prick more fast ... as a minimum.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
01/11/2019 6:47 a.m.

@Jaime37
I'm sorry.What a slaughter.
I started slowly the first year and only fast if at 2 hours it was above 160.
In the end, I did not use fast insulin the first year.It was from the second and very little.
Now in my newly released fourth year I use very little insulin.
They have always told me that I am type 1.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2019 9:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.