ANTISTICAL ANTIALTICS

Malenuka's profile photo   06/26/2020 12:04 a.m.

Hello, I have gestational diabetes, it will detect from the beginning of pregnancy by family history of type II diabetes and for having the basal in 100-110.
My endocrine has sent me some GAD/64K and IA-2 tests.I do not explain why I sent me that analytical or that you can see with that or anything.I already have the results and I don't want to explain anything again, that everything is fine, but I would like someone to explain to me so that these analyzes are.My results for both have been less than 0.10 with a note that says that significant values ​​are considered from 1.00.
Thanks for your help

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
06/26/2020 12:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It will be to know the type of diabetes.If you had antibodies, diabetes would be progressive, and you would end up needing insulin.
As you do not have them, it is surely just a gestational diabetes, without further problem., And you will return to normal values ​​after childbirth.Even if you keep watching

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/26/2020 12:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you!Type II diabetes would positively give antibodies?It is my family's diabetes

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
06/26/2020 12:30 p.m.

Malenuka said:
Thank you!Type II diabetes would positively give antibodies?Is that it is the diabetes of my family

Type 2 diabetes does not positive in the antibodies you mention.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/26/2020 5:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.