{'en': 'Yoga to control diabetes ... Really?', 'es': 'Yoga para controlar la diabetes... ¿en serio?'} Image

Yoga to control diabetes ... Really?

fer's profile photo   12/14/2018 9:47 a.m.

I share this news that I just read, being very, very positive ... I will give you the benefit of the doubt thinking that the background benefit is to do some exercise ... from there ... I leave you the text tothat each one thinks about it.;)

"Nueva Delhi, Dec 13 (PL) The Institute of Medical Sciences throughout India (AIIMS) will open today a yoga center where doctors and experts will teach patients how to perform how to performThat practice for health benefits.

The Integrated Center for Medicine and the Department of Community Medicine of Aiims formulated this project with the help of the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India, which will be inaugurated today by Dr. Randeep Guleria, director of Aiims.

According to Dr. Punit Misra, project professor and community medicine, research shows that yoga is useful for controlling diabetes and hypertension (high blood pressure).

Nine yoga and meditation modules of approximately 50 minutes were developed that will be useful to control these health ills, the Postnium Post publication portal reported.

In the Urban Health Center in Dakshinpuri, New Delhi, where the Yoga Model Center will begin, around 400 patients will receive specialized yoga classes.

After training for two weeks, patients will be motivated to do yoga at home.Later, a team of experts will visit their homes to see the impacts of yoga, said the doctor. "

fer's profile photo
fer
12/14/2018 9:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The only relationship I can see is that meditation makes you calmer to say it somehow and that always benefits diabetes and yoga for the benefits of exercising, but nothing more.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/14/2018 11:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

It is demonstrated that yoga is extremely useful to maintain the exact position that allows the pen to that area where we still have no lipodystrophy.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
02/08/2019 9:10 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

I started @ignasi_p !!!

: D: D: D.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/08/2019 9:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hahahaha, I see that this thread is old, but I want to break a spear in favor of yoga practice as help and improve many conditions and circumstances of diabetes.It is not a matter of discussing except.
I have been practicing yoga since 2004 and since then my quality of life has improved, not only my glucose levels that have become more stable, if not many things such as my respiratory capacity, muscle mass, flexibility, strength and above all stabilitymental, joy of living and resistance to frustration.Yoga are not only asanas.It is not just physical exercise, it is also and above all a mental discipline and way of understanding the world.That is what has served me.
As for glucose levels, without asanas, you can do a quick test, measure your glucose levels and then make five minutes of an energetic Pranamaya like Kapalahbati or Bostrika.Two minutes later you measure again and tell me.This is due to the improvement of cellular breathing, that is, the mitochondria of the cells become more efficient in oxygen absorption, therefore more capable of burning glucose.
Yoga as as much in life is not to count but to practice.And no, it is not magic or superstition, that it is an ancient practice does not mean that it is not based on a strict and continued observation of the human body and its mechanisms, we go the basis of the scientific method.

uma's profile photo
uma
05/24/2023 12:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

My daughter every day half an hour before dinner, and the best thing is that she does it at home, without lack of going to the gim.He lowers the glucose and then sleeps very quiet.
And Tipito
The class with the tablet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2023 3:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is totally so, body in shape, serena mind.
A REGINA KISS

uma's profile photo
uma
05/28/2023 1:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.