{'en': 'Freestyle insert', 'es': 'Insercion del freestyle'} Image

Freestyle insert

antonio3334's profile photo   06/28/2020 12:04 a.m.

I don't know if you have studied the insert mechanical issue.When you have loaded the sensor, the needle appears to nail with the spring that has made an interlocking that I value through how the white part looks ... see photo.There are 2 problems with the height of the needle because the blue part is not very long and therefore the needle already clicks before applying strength (first problem).So if you try to take it out and pass the blocked mechanism and the unusable sensor (problem 2).Both for problem 1 and problem 2 you can not apply the sensor.

Sometimes the blue part seems that different heights are not

How is your experience with these failures in Freestyle 1 and 2?

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/28/2020 12:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not consider it failures.I consider them characteristics.
Better not "play" with those things;You know that they cost a lot of money (although surely, you have it financed).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/28/2020 4:54 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
I do not consider it failures.I consider them characteristics.
Better not "play" with those things;You know that they cost a lot of money (although surely, you have it financed).

What does that "presumption" come to?.Payment at gold price sensors.No game, I make the maneuver that says Abbott and the system is sometimes blocked or prevents insertion.I only share the info to see what experience you have and if you have any trick so that it does not happen.

antonio3334
06/28/2020 5:10 p.m.

Abbott says nothing about the maneuver you comment, and if you don't believe me, call me and see what they tell you.
As I see that you like to "play" with these things, I recommend that when you go to discard the old sensor (and if you have saved everything ancient -as recommends ABBOTT-) break (with saw and/or cutting pliers) what you haveshown in the photo.You will see the internal eyelash mechanism and understand the functioning of the mechanism.

By the way, the solution to problem nº1 that you comment consists in re -introducing "the azul part" within the "yogurt (the white part)".

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/28/2020 9:08 p.m.

Mamarvazq said:
Abbott says nothing about the maneuver you comment, and if you don't believe me, call me and see what they tell you.
As I see that you like to "play" with these things, I recommend that when you go to discard the old sensor (and if you have saved everything ancient -as recommends ABBOTT-) break (with saw and/or cutting pliers) what you haveshown in the photo.You will see the internal eyelash mechanism and understand the functioning of the mechanism.

By the way, the solution to problem nº1 that you comment consists of re -introducing "the azul part" within the "yogurt (the white part)".

Of course they do not recommend it and how do I insert something that before pressing is already caught in the skin?I will put it again in the "Yogourt" the next time I pass, but by heart I think I remember that I have ever tried to get it out of effect, in short I do not remember.

Thanks for the trick for that it was the thread.And I play with these things little ... I am not interested.

antonio3334
06/28/2020 10:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.