Freestyle errors tables

antonio3334's profile photo   06/28/2020 12:09 a.m.

Do you have ideas of Freetyle errors? I suppose that they will not want the meanings to be known.I have loaded 2 sensors tonight: one at 30 minutes of entered and without measurement says that it is exhausted.The other after 3 hours or there saying 10 minutes has once again said an exhausted sensor.

ER3,373,1 and finally 33

I am done dust and on the weekend and without attending the technical service.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/28/2020 12:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When you call, hopefully, the operator explains it to you.It happened to me once but I don't remember what error was

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2020 9:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Antonio334 said:
Do you have ideas of Frestyle's mistakes? I suppose they don't want the meanings to be known.I have loaded 2 sensors tonight: one at 30 minutes of entered and without measurement says that it is exhausted.The other after 3 hours or there saying 10 minutes has once again said an exhausted sensor.

ER3,373,1 and finally 33

I am done dust and on the weekend and without attending the technical service.

The truth is that so many errors becomes desperate ... and that the politics be call and it is no longer I see it the truth ... it is a special product ... to control the good state of health and this should happen morecontrols because it is not normal.

Call because you don't have more fucking to do it but complain .. open claims sheet ... that the batteries are put.

The error message is what it is and the girl will ask you the code but there are already several times that I have told them if I could do something to save the sensor and they told me no .... what replacement with a new one and kit ofReturn for laboratory analysis.

I have read there that reinstalling the app have managed to save errors of "exhausted sensor" so you can try that desperate.

Greetings and encouragement.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/09/2020 9:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.