{'en': 'Where do you put the pump ???', 'es': 'Donde os poneis la bomba???'} Image

Where do you put the pump ???

BARROSA's profile photo   12/14/2018 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!

I have been with the bomb since May, and I always put it in the abdomen ... but after so long changing from one side to the other ... I had the area a bit "affected", so I decided to put it in the culete and ofI am very happy.

Can you tell me where you put it?And ... where do you "hang it?

Thank you!

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/14/2018 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use barriba and lumbar zone because the absorption of both areas is very similar and usually takes the same to act, in the belly I have 6 zones and in lumbar zone 8 zones, respect the death areas, that is to say if you use the norm ofThree days to change zone (I would not) would return to the same area at 48 days, and of course it is sure that cannula is not introduced into the same fair place.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/14/2018 12:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello Jconegar !!!If it is not much to ask ... how do you divide your belly and lumbaar zone into 8 zones ???by eye ???
And another question ... I have collided what you do not change the catheter every 3 days (sometimes I see that it works for me and that I have insulina I leave it one more day ...) How often you change it to you??
thank you

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/14/2018 4:18 p.m.

barrosa said:
hello jconegar !!!If it is not much to ask ... how do you divide your belly and lumbaar zone into 8 zones ???by eye ???
And another question ... I have collided what you do not change the catheter every 3 days (sometimes I see that it works for me and that I have insulina I leave it one more day ...) How often you change it to you??
thank you

There you have the six of the belly and 8 of lumbar zone, respect areas of dead.
I usually train 6 of 7 days a week bending the training one day.I am one of the people who turn a lot and for security Cateter Cateter Monday, Wednesday and Friday always by indication of the endocrine.
And it is not enough to ask that you have helped me to make the drawing in conditions, I once sent to an old companion of the forum the drawing he used and said that he would draw one in conditions.I always use the same template before I rounded where I played now what I do is put in the folio on the side the number where I put it on it and so the room lasts months, I put down the number I play.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/14/2018 6:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have tried in other areas outside the belly and abdomen and regular (legs, rear ....) if in the chest.
I have sometimes left the catheter one more and without problems, of the 3 that indicate of changing.Sometimes I carry it in a kind of fajín with a pocket of those that carry the runners for the MP3 or the mobile and very comfortable.Others with a clamping clamp to the rubber of the SLIP.They also brought me from Canada a kind of masculine thong belt or suspensory girdle that has some bags at waist and goes wonderfully.Ciñe and does not show.
I divide, depending on the catheter's stick abdomen and others in areas also (I don't know if they get another one) but basically moving a cm behind, below to one side (and changing left/right), you go distance the areas

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
12/16/2018 3:26 p.m.

Thank you all ... I'll rotate

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
12/18/2018 8:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.