Honeymoon

ANNA_YO's profile photo   06/28/2020 9:16 p.m.

Hello!!!I have 9 mese with lada diabetes.
But, I have a lot of uncertainty, as it is known when the honeymoon is over.
Ayy, how nerves.
Thank you

ANNA_YO's profile photo
ANNA_YO
06/28/2020 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is not known in any way.You will only notice that, very slowly, you will need more insulin and that your glycemic controls will not be so good.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/28/2020 11:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anna_yo

You don't worry about that.I am lada.At first I put me after breakfast of about 4 rations of carbohydrates only half fast insulin unit!After two months, he passes to 2 u .. Then to 3 u.And more or less at six months I stabilized in 3 u.Now with the damn coronavirus and the closure of the gym, which they already reopen, I have noticed it much and I have passed to about 5 u.And I always keep breakfast of the 4 portions.

My endocrine does not worry much, since I still maintain a good HB.That is the most important thing.

Try to keep the rule about three days before changing insulin doses, both for fast and slow.After three days of checking that you are missing insulin, having eaten the same amount of carbohydrates, so it is time to adjust the factors.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/29/2020 1:05 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.