Hello

seigli's profile photo   06/30/2020 2:20 p.m.

hello
My name is Isa, I am 51 years old and I have debuted 20 days ago as my doctor says with 6gr of sugar, for me all this is new I have regularly since I do not like almost anything that I have to eat, but well youI have discovered I will look little by little the forum to see if I see diet ideas and things that can help me in this world., Thank you very much

seigli's profile photo
seigli
06/30/2020 2:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Much encouragement !!!The issue of diet especially when it has to be restrictive costs, especially at the beginning.But I suppose that if you have insulin in the end you can eating more things as you learn how it works.In my case that it was control with diet and exercise in that it is true that I have finished super burned with the diet, but well you will see that you are cooking more varied and sharpening ingenuity.I base a lot in low hydrates recipes.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/30/2020 11:22 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Welcome, here you are with the family.They help a lot and are very good people who are here, it is a new situation that you will have to control day by day.Can you eat everything, the same thing happened to me ... I said I can't eat what I like?Cookies Cakes fast food ... Well the other day I ate a burger King and it went well.Courage that shock is strong but with peace of mind and hospital educator at the end we can make normal life.I assure you, I have 31 I almost fell the world at the top, and with the help and information of this forum, family, medical ... I have overcome it.1 month ago they told me and I am super animated, it is less than it seems.Control when I sleep it, I usually get off, at first I got up at 2 hours after having dinner ... but not even that.A hug!Join some diabetic center of your home, you will have more support!

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
07/05/2020 4:42 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.