{'en': 'What was the greatest amount of CH they got?', 'es': 'Cual fue la mayor cantidad de CH que se metieron?'} Image

What was the greatest amount of CH they got?

FERLE's profile photo   12/25/2018 5:28 p.m.

What was the greatest intake of carbohydrates that came to do at once?

And what food was it?

Either with pump, pen, etc ...

Let's see the Leo:#

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
12/25/2018 5:28 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I think it may have been on occasion that I have eaten a large pizza (10 rations of HC), added to something of chopping (two more rations), and my fruit (two others).

So about 14 servings, although if we take into account the fat of the pizza and such, we can round it and leave it in 15 (I usually take 8 per food).:) I go with feathers.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
01/03/2019 5:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Haha the pizza is literally insatiable for me, the only one that fills me is the familiar and that's why I'm not eating so much pizza.I know people who got 300 gr in a meal.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/04/2019 7 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

The bad thing is that according to what pizzas, then by the subject of fats forces me to add another quick prick and that gives me a lot of anger, hahaha.So sometimes I choose to take a little girl, which complements well with salad, fruit, yogurt ... and you have a more varied and entertaining dinner.:)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
01/06/2019 12:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Family pizzas, hamburgers, Oreo of the Vips Oreo ... "good" tributes ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
01/06/2019 2:04 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Speaking of pizza, enormous the portion size that this boy is eaten who is also dt1 and according to the pizza is his favorite food haha ​​and shows Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/07/2019 1:46 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Maaaadre mine @ferle! ... piece piece of pizza ...: Smiley :: Smiley:

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2019 2:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Pufff ... pizza, little piece and always plays insulin.
I believe that the time that more HC have been 8 rations of a great Valencian paella but more fat rice I have to replace insulin at 3 hours.
Once a year, and thanks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2019 12:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

fer said:
maaaadre mine @ferle! ... piece piece of pizza ...: smiley :: smiley:

Haha and according to such Jonas, it is not deprived absolutely, it is seen that many HC eats and it looks pretty good, that is a Newyorchin pizza I suppose.The pieces are huge.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/08/2019 noon

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

How do beer with pump?direct bolus, wait after taking and are sent or how?I see that this jonas has a 6pack of coors light Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/16/2019 2:20 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.