New technologies

cpesss's profile photo   06/30/2020 11:15 p.m.

Yeah
I started buying the start kit and then I have been buying it in quarterly kits that goes better price
Even so, it is very much, but as the nurse told me what I asked about the Dexcom ... is the mcg ferry

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
07/12/2020 10:38 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

repipa said:
yes
I started buying the start kit and then I have been buying it in quarterly kits that goes better price
Even so, it is very much, but as the nurse told me what I asked about the Dexcom ... is the mcg ferry

Repipa, how much does the Dexcom 6 cost?, I use the free and do well, they finance it to me, but to know if I ever try it.It is put in the abdomen, where do you recommend putting the house?I am also of a long evolution even if you feel me, I have been diabetic for 38 years, I started with pork insulin and syringes, you see ... a hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 4:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
repipa said:
yes

Repipa, how much does the Dexcom 6 cost?, I use the free and do well, they finance it to me, but to know if I ever try it.It is put in the abdomen, where do you recommend putting the house?I am also of a long evolution even if you feel me, I have been diabetic for 38 years, I started with pork insulin and syringes, you see ... a hug.

You finance the Dexcom with bomb alone, right?

Dexcom recommends putting it on the arm, the same where the FSL, and also in the stomach.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/14/2020 4:20 p.m.

Davidag2000, I do not understand you, they finance the free, of course, without bomb evidently, the free, you do not have to carry a bomb to finance it, the dexcom yes.I have never used Dexcom.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 4:23 p.m.

meginer said:
davidag2000, I don't understand you, they finance the free, of course, without bomb evidently, the free, you do not have to carry a bomb to finance it, the dexcom yes.I have never used the dexcom.

Yes, I had read it badly.I also have the Free now financed.But tomorrow I go to the pump department because I have asked to try a bomb.I will also ask you to be with the Dexcom G6 as MCG to try it.

PD: Dexcom is like an improved FSL.It is not necessary to wear a bomb to use it, but I think they only finance the Dexcom with bomb.

DavidAG2000
07/14/2020 4:25 p.m.

@meginer

Here it costs about 1000 euros for three months.There are 9 sensors that last 10 days each and the package includes a transmitter, which is put on the sensor, and that lasts three months.

There are people who get sensors a lot.I don't know very well as they do, but a 10 -day sensor lasts twice.I do not try because I have allergies problems and I prefer to change it every ten days.In fact I went from Abbott to Dexcom for that reason.Dexcom recommends putting it in the abdomen.Rotating the zones.As you imagine the people who use pumps run out of areas and put the DG6 in the arm, similar to Abbott.I have tried it and works perfectly.Although in the right arm a dexcom did not do very well.In the abdomen they work perfectly.You don't have to see anything with Abbott.They are real mcg.Send the measurement automatically to the mobile by Bluetooth every 5 m.I have an iWatch and I see the reading on the clock when I want.To do sports it is super.At night I put the mobile without data and wifi but I leave Bluetooth activated.DG6 can be calibrate, I do the first two days and then perfect.The alarms are great because you can put a different pattern for the night.In general, errors are 10-20 mg.As always, just like ABBOTT, not make up or down calibrations, but when 3 h has passed from a meal and you are already more stable.

It is a health expense that is worth it and it is very unfortunate that it does not cover the Spanish health.Here in Germany they put Abbott but if it gives you problems, they pass you to Dexcom without problems and now also to Eversese de Roche (you insert a sensor in your arm) that lasts 6 months and also covers the insurance with medical recipe.There is a law that forces insurance to accept MCG expenses for people with diabetes because they have demonstrated that it improves the control of diabetes and that eventually saves money.The Eversese is an option that I have thought if Dexcom gave me allergy.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/14/2020 7:10 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@meginer

Here it costs about 1000 euros for three months.There are 9 sensors that last 10 days each and the package includes a transmitter, which is put on the sensor, and that lasts three months.

There are people who get sensors a lot.I don't know very well as they do, but a 10 -day sensor lasts twice.I do not try because I have allergies problems and I prefer to change it every ten days.In fact I went from Abbott to Dexcom for that reason.Dexcom recommends putting it in the abdomen.Rotating the zones.As you imagine the people who use pumps run out of areas and put the DG6 in the arm, similar to Abbott.I have tried it and works perfectly.Although in the right arm a dexcom did not do very well.In the abdomen they work perfectly.You don't have to see anything with Abbott.They are real mcg.Send the measurement automatically to the mobile by Bluetooth every 5 m.I have an iWatch and I see the reading on the clock when I want.To do sports it is super.At night I put the mobile without data and wifi but I leave Bluetooth activated.DG6 can be calibrate, I do the first two days and then perfect.The alarms are great because you can put a different pattern for the night.In general, errors are 10-20 mg.As always, just like ABBOTT, not make up or down calibrations, but when 3 h has passed from a meal and you are already more stable.

It is a health expense that is worth it and it is very unfortunate that it does not cover the Spanish health.Here in Germany they put Abbott but if it gives you problems, they pass you to Dexcom without problems and now also to Eversese de Roche (you insert a sensor in your arm) that lasts 6 months and also covers the insurance with medical recipe.There is a law that forces insurance to accept MCG expenses for people with diabetes because they have demonstrated that it improves the control of diabetes and that eventually saves money.The Eversese is an option that I have thought if Dexcom gave me allergy.

GREETING

Uff, € 1000 every three months is toopart.He hadn't heard about Eversese yet.Is it equally expensive?, Tb is an MCG and is it equally good?It will be seen.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 8:07 p.m.

I am not very cool about the implantable sensor, I don't like having to be making an incision every six months.For that I prefer the Dexcom but its price is something that I cannot afford for the moment.By the way, you know if Amazfit watches are compatible to see glycemia with the Dexcom?.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 8:13 p.m.

I think the Eversese comes out more or less equally price than dexcom.

Yes, the incision gives it is the worst.Even if it is done in 5 m.But for people who like to swim a lot, it's perfect.Because if you give you a hypo the sensor vibrates and you notice, even if you don't carry the transmitter.It is a real MCG and the transmitter connection with the mobile has greatly improved, which was a problem at the beginning.According to my endocrine it already works very well.I think that most of those who have passed to the Eversese is by allergies with Dexcom, which are more rare than that of Abbott but there are cases.You can put the transmitter with a tape on the arm, without stickers.Although your default system is a daily use sticker.

About that clock that questions, I don't know it.I know dexcom is compatible with many androids and watches.I think I remember that on your website there are information about mobile phones and compatible watches in Europe.

Anyway, if you work well Abbott and you have no allergies, continue with it.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/15/2020 9:11 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
I think the Eversese comes out more or less equally price q dexcom.

Yes, the incision gives it is the worst.Even if it is done in 5 m.But for people who like to swim a lot, it's perfect.Because if you give you a hypo the sensor vibrates and you notice, even if you don't carry the transmitter.It is a real MCG and the transmitter connection with the mobile has greatly improved, which was a problem at the beginning.According to my endocrine it already works very well.I think that most of those who have passed to the Eversese is by allergies with Dexcom, which are more rare than that of Abbott but there are cases.You can put the transmitter with a tape on the arm, without stickers.Although your default system is a daily use sticker.

About that clock that questions, I don't know it.I know dexcom is compatible with many androids and watches.I think I remember that on your website there are information about mobile phones and compatible watches in Europe.

Anyway if you work well Abbott and you have no allergies, continue with him.

Yes, for the moment, in the seven or eight months that I have been doing well, but you would always like to have a real MCG, in real time and seeing it directly on the mobile or clock without having to happen to you, that has toBe very good.And I don't want to patch the free, I know there are people who do it, but I don't know what a problem has and Abbot doesn't take care.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/15/2020 6:17 p.m.

Once you have insulin bomb, how often do you change it?

DavidAG2000
07/16/2020 12:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.