Diabetic tricks

laura08's profile photo   03/04/2020 2:41 p.m.

Hello everyone!I already have my second video of tricks and advice.I hope it helps you and tell me about yours in the video and later I will make a special answering your questions or commenting your tricks.
All with a lot of humor and love💖💙

Link

laura08's profile photo
laura08
03/04/2020 2:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I love it, as always!I just asked for a lancet ball because I did not have a spare and even fallen that it could be broken.Keep like this, I love your channel!

naranks's profile photo
naranks
03/04/2020 10:16 p.m.

Well, it is quite difficult to prick without a ball 😂😂😂 Thank you very much!The truth is that sharing experiences is a thing that we all benefit.If you share with me too.That later I will make a video mentioning with your ideas and questions.😉

laura08's profile photo
laura08
03/05/2020 9:40 a.m.

Good, I am the new one and every day I read a little to learn from you.
When I got into contour to ask for a replacement of everything, that they send you to the batteries, they send you with the lancet a plastic that goes well if you do not have the lancet well, and that stops to prick you without spending.They also send you a set of everything for you to have a spare.You put it with your number and the guarantee is recorded.The page is called Diabetes Care ascension that you sure already know but if anyone does not know it there they facilitate everything you need without any cost.
Laura, I laughed a lot with your video and you don't know how much I appreciate every detail.
Now I have to look for the association in Euskadi to enter and continue studying.
Greetings to all.

abuelamery's profile photo
abuelamery
02/26/2021 10:46 a.m.

Very nice and instructive the video, very interesting, just one paste, the background music prevents you from hearing well what you say, at least in my mobile

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/26/2021 6:51 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@abuelamery because I just got to ask for a spare and I haven't succeeded.When I give him "register a meter" he asks everything except the meter data, and when I give him "request accessories" does not appear the bolus to click 🤷

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/01/2021 9:58 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Once registered in election, on the main page there are six options, 1- Profile management.2-over my.3- Change password.4-address management.5- My meters.6- Disconnect.
Once you have everything in your name and put your meters, above in the blue bar in service, there comes to call that it is free and are charming, or where to write, they help you in the call if you have doubts.
I hope it is useful as to me, greetings Erpia

abuelamery's profile photo
abuelamery
03/01/2021 1:45 p.m.

grandfather said:
good, I am the new one and every day I read a little to learn from you.
When I got into contour to ask for a replacement of everything, that they send you to the batteries, they send you with the lancet a plastic that goes well if you do not have the lancet well, and that stops to prick you without spending.They also send you a set of everything for you to have a spare.You put it with your number and the guarantee is recorded.The page is called Diabetes Care ascension that you sure already know but if anyone does not know it there they facilitate everything you need without any cost.
Laura, I laughed a lot with your video and you don't know how much I appreciate every detail.
Now I have to look for the association in Euskadi to enter and continue studying.
Greetings to all.

Hi, I'm from San Sebastián and you? .... I am a 4 -year -old mother who debuted in February

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/28/2021 10:57 p.m.

Thank you very much that you learn things and very fun :):* <3

javato's profile photo
javato
03/30/2021 7:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.