{'en': 'Free Freestyle in Pharmacies', 'es': 'Freestyle libre en farmacias'} Image

Free Freestyle in Pharmacies

antonio3334's profile photo   07/14/2020 12:27 a.m.

Why is it not sold in pharmacies and in other countries if it is sold?

Sometimes you can be out of home and to spoil you are left without putting it on.

It is more flexible to be able to buy in pharmacies.

I have been buying it for years and they have never given me a discount coupon or have offered me a subscription plan to reduce it.

Why is it so bad in Spain?

By the way, they have stopped selling version 1 because they want, in other countries version 1 and 2 are still sold, both are manufactured.

Thank you!

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
07/14/2020 12:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Spain everything goes as evil, we are the pringados of Europe normally.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/14/2020 11:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I buy the 1 in French pharmacies online, savings 10 euros per sensor and only one I have requested change and without problems, it worked 24 hours, it was obvious.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
07/17/2020 11:20 a.m.

merchem said:
I buy 1 in online French pharmacies, savings 10 euros per sensor and only one I have requested change and without problems, it worked 24 hours, it was something obvious.

Did you change it by calling France or Spain?What is the pharmacy that you used if it is online?

antonio3334
07/17/2020 12:20 p.m.

To me of all those that I have bought in Pharmacy in Portugal, none has given me a problem, however 6 free 2 that I had to buy online because I was in Spain defective.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
07/19/2020 11:31 a.m.

drjesusangel said:
to me of all I have bought in Pharmacy in Portugal none has given me a problem, however of 6 free 2 that I had to buy online because I was in Spain 3 defective.

Selling them online, they will think that many people will lazy to change them and sell us the worst remittances

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/19/2020 2:12 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

That it is not sold in pharmacies I do not know where it will be, here in Catalonia you have no problems, it would have to finance the SS.Once once, how much does a pack of strips cost?, to finance it at once

match53's profile photo
match53
07/19/2020 7:07 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

My husband has been a Diabetic for a few months, Hospital has given us the basic and reluctant notions and that of the sensors and Free Style still does not know what it is although I will read.I only know that he spends many reactive strips that I know that they cost about 50 euros, but they enter the SS but the hospital in particular the sea had to send a letter to the ambulatory to be given these strips.

Elenar49's profile photo
Elenar49
07/20/2020 1:49 p.m.

match53 said:
that is not sold in pharmacies I do not know where it will be, here in Catalonia you have no problems, it would have to finance the SS.Once once, how much does a pack of strips cost?, to finance it at once

I mean that it is sold in pharmacies in Catalonia, right?Well, I have asked in Extremadura and Cyl and nothing.I buy it online and I have nowhere to enter it as I have commented on another post.

antonio3334
08/12/2023 9:39 p.m.

And if you give the direction of a neighbor or familiar in Abbot?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/12/2023 9:59 p.m.

match53 said:
that is not sold in pharmacies I do not know where it will be, here in Catalonia you have no problems, it would have to finance the SS.Once once, how much does a pack of strips cost?, to finance it at once

In Barcelona, ​​are there anyone selling them?

I have not seen any

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/12/2023 10:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.