{'en': "Freestyle sensor error // Returns'¿ ¿?", 'es': "Error sensor FreeStyle//Devoluciones'¿¿?¿"} Image

Freestyle sensor error // Returns'¿ ¿?

Denas's profile photo   01/10/2019 10:38 p.m.

Hello good evening,

Yesterday I went to put a new sensor (it was the 7th), after applying it I went to scan it with the phone and told me that I should wait 60 minutes, until normal.Once the time has passed, the reader passed again and I was error.

My problem is the following, because on Spain from the web you still cannot get the sensor if you are a new client, because of my proximity to France, they go to the pharmacies there to obtain the sensors.Call Abbot Spain to tell him my situation and communicated me to pass the warning to Abbot France.

The question that enters me is that I live in Spain, contributing a Spanish dirrection, will they give me the sensor?

I wanted to know if someone in the same situation, to save the call to France in case you cannot get a new sensor.

Thank you!

Denas's profile photo
Denas
01/10/2019 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Denas If I understood well, you first scared with the mobile and then with the reader ..?If it has been so, you will only be able to scan with the mobile phone and not with the reader, so that the 2 systems work, always with the reader and then the mobile, vice versa the reader will not work for you;There is no possible claim.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2019 11:08 p.m.

@Denas If I understood well, you first scared with the mobile and then with the reader ..?If it has been so, you will only be able to scan with the mobile phone and not with the reader, so that the 2 systems work, always with the reader and then the mobile, vice versa the reader will not work for you;There is no possible claim.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2019 11:08 p.m.

I do not believe, if the request is made to Abbot France you will have to claim them.If you have also scanned it directly with the mobile, I don't know if you can return it.I would certainly make the call to France or send them an email and tell them that you have scanned it with the freestyle first (I would not say anything about the mobile) and that it does not work for you, to see what they tell you, the "no" you already have it.Here in Spain, the calls to Abbot Spain are free, I understand that in France they will also be to the laboratories there, it occurs to me that in the same pharmacy where you bought it, what has happened to you and that you make the call from there that youIt will be free.Greetings and luck.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/11/2019 12:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri If in Abbott they ask you for the reader's. They will know that the sensor is started with the mobile so you better go with the truth ahead.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/11/2019 9:20 a.m.

@nigiri If in Abbott they ask you for the reader's. They will know that the sensor is started with the mobile so you better go with the truth ahead.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/11/2019 9:20 a.m.

Well, it's true, records ask you for the reader, I had not fallen into that @sigsauer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/11/2019 10:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Another thing would be the place of placement that we can play a bit with Abbott;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/11/2019 10:41 a.m.

Thank you very much for the help, but reading your comments I am understanding that one of the reasons why the mobile reader has given me error Is it for having done it first with the mobile?

To me the mistake that came out in the mobile after waiting for the 60 minutes was, that the sensor was error and that I had to change it to a new one.

@sigsauer @nigiri

Denas's profile photo
Denas
01/12/2019 3:51 p.m.

Then I have understood you badly;As you put that you started it with the mobile phone and at 60 mts you scored with the "reader", I identify it with the official Abbott reader and not with the LibreLink (which is the official application) if you use another application (GLIMP, Diabetes m etc ..) I also doubt that they replace it.- If you give you error with the mobile phone (LibreLink) call Abbott or go directly to the pharmacy and claim them.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2019 4:02 p.m.

Then I have understood you badly;As you put that you started it with the mobile phone and at 60 mts you scored with the "reader", I identify it with the official Abbott reader and not with the LibreLink (which is the official application) if you use another application (GLIMP, Diabetes m etc ..) I also doubt that they replace it.- If you give you error with the mobile phone (LibreLink) call Abbott or go directly to the pharmacy and claim them.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2019 4:02 p.m.

Hello, I did not use mobile but gave me a sensor error, I called in this case the one of Spain and they passed me with the technical service that asked me for a series of sensor and freestyle data (the boxes is important to save them until the end).I threw the sensor thinking that I was not going to send it stained and still the Abbot team sent me another new sensor in a matter of three days.
I would try to talk to them, they are willing to solve these types of problems.
All the best

garlea's profile photo
garlea
01/13/2019 2:10 p.m.

Hello good evening,
Thank you very much to go through here to try to help me.
I get a little gain as the matter ended.

I first called Abbot Spain explaining my problem, they helped me without any problem asking me for the steps I had taken to know where the problem was and I told me that they could send me a new sensor, but I had the inconvenience that I had bought it in France,Then they called me Abbott France.

After several attempts to coincide with someone who knew Spanish, they told me that they could not give me the new sensor, since it was from Spain.They told me that having some endroquin who was going to visit in France, as they were sent there (but I don't have it).

Pharmacies do not take care of any broken sensor, something that seems weird since they sell them.

Denas's profile photo
Denas
01/27/2019 10:42 p.m.

We are going to continue this thread within the Free General so that everyone has it under it, it will be easier for people to seek information from the Free having everything in the same place.
Send me a private if you think it is better to leave this open.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/28/2019 8:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.