{'en': 'Lose weight', 'es': 'Perder peso'} Image

Lose weight

meginer's profile photo   07/14/2020 8:35 p.m.

@nigiri totally agree, you pass the 40 and everything spoils.He is great, but the kilos are the kilos and nobody likes to climb up and see mollitas where there was not before.
Now I give everything: cardio, abdomen and strength, I have managed to reduce insulin needs, but not the weight.And the clothes do not enter legs with so much muscle (I passed May and June mounted on the bicycle 2-3 hours a day)

The Keto diet does not work for me or the "less dish and more shoe";I am fed up and the endocrine do not give solutions, except for reduced diets in calories and tell you that they see you great (I always have an appointment after an obese person, with what they pass)

@ELENAR49 Fats rise glycemia at 2-3 hours, as well as protein.The red meat more than white, and white fish the least.Cheeses almost do not have hydrates, but a lot of fat so they ravages at 3 hours.In my body red meat less than 180g is going well, white meat up to 200g, fish well almost all, except salmon that I cannot pass from 170g.I love cheeses so I assume the 230mg/dl in the morning (I usually eat it at dinner)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/31/2020 12:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mamarvazq said:
is approximately like that.
Find information about fat-protein units.

Thank you so much.I go to it

Elenar49's profile photo
Elenar49
07/31/2020 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
@nigiri totally agree, pass the 40 and everything is broken.He is great, but the kilos are the kilos and nobody likes to climb up and see mollitas where there was not before.
Now I give everything: cardio, abdomen and strength, I have managed to reduce insulin needs, but not the weight.And the clothes do not enter legs with so much muscle (I passed May and June mounted on the bicycle 2-3 hours a day)

The Keto diet does not work for me or the "less dish and more shoe";I am fed up and the endocrine do not give solutions, except for reduced diets in calories and tell you that they see you great (I always have an appointment after an obese person, with what they pass)

@ELENAR49 Fats rise glycemia at 2-3 hours, as well as protein.The red meat more than white, and white fish the least.Cheeses almost do not have hydrates, but a lot of fat so they ravages at 3 hours.In my body red meat less than 180g is going well, white meat up to 200g, fish well almost all, except salmon that I cannot pass from 170g.I love cheeses so I assume the 230mg/dl in the morning (I usually eat it at dinner)

Thank you so much.I did not know this information.Sometimes when eating for example grilled meat I have wondered if I should tell it as a unit

Elenar49's profile photo
Elenar49
07/31/2020 2 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.