Fainting by hypoglycemia

biza's profile photo   03/07/2020 9:41 p.m.

Hello good, I wanted to know if someone ever lost consciousness due to hypoglycemia and does it feel? It takes to wake up?

biza's profile photo
biza
03/07/2020 9:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@biza, for what was referred to in this blog, a few, very few colleagues have happened to them.
Time takes to recover depends on whether someone injected into glucagon or not.
In case of no endogon glucagon I suppose that it depends on how much glucose reserve you have in the liver, assuming that you have no problems in the pancreas with the alpha cells that are the producers of the glucagon.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/07/2020 10:38 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

If I have passed out twice, you don't feel anything, you start shaking a lot and then you don't remember ... and when you click on the glucagon it takes 5 minutes to wake up but do not remember anything ... and do not react infull right up to 15 minutes

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/08/2020 12:09 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I met a girl who was spoken to her normally and Pumm to the ground, I was diagnosed for 6 months, I had no idea of ​​anything, it was a diabetic camp and the most she did was running to seek help.It happened a few times in the 15 days ... I ended up thinking that it was normal:#:#

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/08/2020 10:18 p.m.

Hello, I was sleeping for hypoglycemia in the cinema, the only thing I felt was a great dream.
I woke up at the hospital with serum

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
03/08/2020 10:54 p.m.

biza said:
hello good, I wanted to know if someone ever lost consciousness due to hypoglycemia and does it feel? It takes time to wake up?

It happened to my daughter, with 12 years.It ended intubada and in the ICU.It only fell asleep.Without more.He spent 4 days in a coma.Scanners, Tac, they did.If they tried to wake up, it convulsed.They slept her again.Terrible.Finally they woke up, controlled the seizures and after a week admitted to the plant, Casita as New and without remembering anything that happened.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/09/2020 8:27 a.m.

It happened to me once.I woke up at night and went to the kitchen to take sugar and some cookie because I knew I had hiccup.I realized that the light left me and I went to sit on the sidewalk and from there I woke up on the floor of the hall.I don't know how long I was, but not much.I ate something and I returned to bed.
And on 3 or 4 occasions in these 18 years I have given me a Gordo Bajón without losing the awareness in which M have said (I do not remember anything) that I get very aggressive.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/09/2020 9:19 p.m.

@Anaisabel, to get very aggressive with a good hypo have already referred to other colleagues.I always tell my husband;If I get aggressive, please, don't let me die!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/09/2020 10:58 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@anaisabel, to get very aggressive with a good hypo have already referred to other colleagues.I always tell my husband;If I get aggressive, please, don't let me die!

: D: D: D.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/10/2020 7:48 a.m.

It happened to me ... during the night while I slept ... they couldn't wake me up ... then they called emergency and they injected me glucagon ... and then I woke up as if nothing ... a bad moment for everyone, except for me..

Silvina Guirin's profile photo
Silvina Guirin
03/15/2020 1:22 p.m.

In 16 years it has never happened to me, but my brother several times, especially at night, his whole body trembled, the bed moved, we could not wake it up, unable to prick the glucagon by the sudden movements, in someSometimes the ambulance came and they did not dare to approach it, as this happened very frequently, we always had the bottle prepared with a lotTime to recover and did not remember anything, also being only happened several times, and when I recover the knowledge, all soaked with sweat was seen on the ground and with a broken ankle, several serious and film hypos passed him, which was notThey can even count, he died 6 years ago of lung cancer and never smoke.

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
03/16/2020 3:01 p.m.

Know the Somogy effect

Link

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/17/2020 1:08 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.