When the sensor's life ends

meginer's profile photo   03/10/2020 6:29 p.m.

Hello everyone, tomorrow the first sensor of the two who gave me in the SS to the review is over, he tells me on the mobile that I have 18 hours.How that time does not read?I say it will be 12 in the morning and until 6 I do not get home to work to change it, I would have to change it tonight.Is it better to change it today?Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/10/2020 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When the time comes (12 in the morning), you can't read.If you foresee that you can't change it, do it better tonight before bedtime.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/10/2020 6:49 p.m.

I will do that, the only thing I will have to be one night and no more day without sensor because the appointment to give us more sensors and tell us how they will do it with the financing I have just at 14 days and of course, I will place it 12H before.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/10/2020 8:55 p.m.

You can place it at home and leave it without activating and at the time you want you active.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
03/11/2020 7:26 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

I understood that you have a time to activate it, right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/11/2020 7:42 a.m.

You can put it before and activate whenever you want

The only thing is that if you want to use mobile and your reader, you activate it first with your reader and then (you have an hour maximum) on your mobile.If you do it first on the mobile I think I remember that then the reader will not recognize it

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2020 8:02 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ok, because I didn't know that, I thought you put it on, you had to activate it, what to do it before in the reader did know it and that you have an hour to do it on the mobile too.Well, I already know for the next because I changed it last night, in the 2 I think it is only with the PQ mobile has alarms and the reader does not work for that.
Another thing, I'm thinking of putting the next in the buttock to see how it is doing.I have to have other considerations? Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/11/2020 8:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.