Hyperglycemia in the morning

meginer's profile photo   03/12/2020 2:42 p.m.

Good to all.I wanted to consult something, to see if you give me opinion.I have been with hyperglycemia for a week or something else from 9 in the morning to one or so and I don't know what it can.Before I had Lantus and Humalog but I changed Toujeo for very fat nocturnal hypos.It seemed to go well although it is true that it is difficult to start.I have been uploading toujeo and I now put on 24, 6 or more than Lantus, I start working at 8, with what breakfast slightly at 7 and then at 11, at 7 I take Maria cookies day with a decaffeinatedand at 11 and toasted music.For the first I have put 5u and at 10 I had 245 and climbing, I have corrected myself, at 11, 210, stable, I have put 7u for breakfast and at 12.30, 276!.I have correct myself again and now before lunch at 14.30 120 and going down with the vertical arrow.Do you understand something? Does the rations be wrong?I thought about putting the toujeo at 7 in the afternoon instead of 11 at night, as it seems that it costs to start ... What do you think?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/12/2020 2:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And I have lunch and I have not put any insulin when I saw that it was in 120 and going down quickly, at the 80s and now at two hours 115 ???

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/12/2020 4:32 p.m.

If you put the corrections somewhat together it is complicated, its power multiplies.You have corrected yourself at 10 and 12:30.Something close

On breakfast one, repeat for three days the same breakfast and snack pattern.If you fail you increase the rapid.I suppose that the rations.Sign up your factor.Ration / u ratio.Insulin.And you change it at 3 days.You can have specific hormonal or cycle problems.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/12/2020 7:20 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

But look, it's half past seven in the afternoon and still with 113, without any fast insulin.And it is worth that they may have been a little together, maybe it was something later, but it is that what I miss is that in the morning to those in 72, perfectly, and after two cookies and a decaffeinated that I put on 5 ui, ISo much, right ?, Of course, I tell rations, and before it did not happen to me, I speak to you that I have been like this for more than two weeks, I don't think hormonal.I have thought about putting the toujeo four or five hours earlier, so maybe start acting before in the morning, I don't know.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/12/2020 7:37 p.m.

Oh

I understand you

Then maybe changing the time of the toujeo.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/12/2020 7:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@meginer
No matter that you put the slow toujeo insulin at 7 in the afternoon or at 11 at night, but always, always, always at the same time (you have to try to be very constant).It will last, completely, 24 hours, without almost peaks.And how it takes to start occurs with changes (dose and/or schedule).
Fast insulin must be administered before intake (breakfast in your case) and wait for a while (normally 15 minutes) between the "prick" and the first "bite".
Finally, rapid insulin corrections should be carried out, at least 2 hours (better 3) after the last insulin administration.And always taking into account active insulin.
You also have to know that corrections take their "time" to be made (usually 90..120 minutes at night, and 180..240 minutes for the day [with food]).This time also depends on the value of blood glucose and the duration of that hyperglycemia.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/12/2020 9:20 p.m.

I am constant in the schedules, and I do not change doses or schedules, so I miss me, it lasts perfectly at 24 h, in fact I am always lower in the afternoon night than in the morning, I continue in 102 and I have not put on fast insulinFrom this morning, I will have dinner now and I will put it but it is strange to me.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/12/2020 9:58 p.m.

You have to respect, as scrupulously as possible, the waiting times of each insulin you use.
HC rations are calculated with a scale and nutritional information of each food.
Finally, you could also be suffering inadvertent hypoglycemia with subsequent rebound (hormonal problems that have told you).
Use a blood glucose sensor and/or talk to your endocrin@.

mamarvazq
03/12/2020 11:51 p.m.

Hypoglycemia I do not have the.One unit, I have put more and 200 ml milk another.It is what I miss me, I will talk to the endocrine.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/13/2020 6:53 a.m.

You have to know that the insulin ratio (what you know as 1 ration = 1 U.I.) varies throughout the day, being habitual that during breakfast is worth twice as much during lunch.

mamarvazq
03/13/2020 10:42 a.m.

@meginer, what happens to you from time to time.I upload and up the insulin for 5 days and then I suddenly return to the normal guideline: either it usually coincides with the ovulation or with menstruation and not every month.
My endo does not know what to tell me, I think it is due to hormones that generate resistance tables at certain times.

I spent yesterday, I put my 3 Fiasp units for breakfast (novorapid use for the rest of meals), low soybean drink (1 ration) and 1 toast (1 ration) and stayed at 3 hours in 198, theBefore I did not go from 90 and today I am in hypoglycemia to 60 because instead of 3, I have put 4 thought that yesterday it was fatal.
I am rigorous with the hours of insulins and meals, but .... This is impossible to guide !!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2020 12:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Already, today I have folded the breakfast dose at a ratio of 2: 1, I have put 10 u !!For a glass of milk and a half toasted with oil, before I corrected with 2 u pq I had at 10 (after three hours of my first breakfast) 199. Well at 11 I put the 10 u and now I am 203, so daughter, I don't know ..., ovulation is not because I have this way more than a week, the rule either, then in the afternoon I am very well, short and without abruptness, all very uniform, it is in the morning until one and peak thatI am fed up.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/13/2020 1:09 p.m.

I understand your anxiety to want to be in Normaglycemia as soon as possible, but the time that insulin takes to correct is the one that has been explained.You have to wait.

mamarvazq
03/13/2020 1:54 p.m.

If some suffer from diabetes, it means that your body cannot produce insulin normally.As a result, the blood glucose level increases.Changing a healthy diabetic diet plan can be useful at this time.The planning of an adequate diet is a crucial part of its treatment trip, since it can control the level of glucose in the blood.

Food sensible selections along with a healthy and disciplined lifestyle are the two key points of success of diabetes treatment.A healthy diabetic diet plan must include six essential factors, such as restricting the consumption of sweet products, eating frequently, being attentive to carbohydrate consumption, consuming a large amount of comprehensive foods, fruits and vegetables, eating low fat products,Restriction in alcohol consumption.

Diabetic Diet

If you have diabetes, it does not mean that you should start eating special foods or depending only on a strict diabetic diet plan.In most cases, it is simply changing to a variety of foods in moderate quantities but following a fixed schedule.

You should not follow a complicated diabetic diet plan, but your diet must include a wise selection of nutrients and low calorie and fat content.There are two essential factors that you should not forget when preparing your diet plan.One is eating food on regular time every day and the second point is the selection of healthy foods in correct quantities.

Carbohydrate counting is a crucial part for a healthy diet plan, especially if you are taking insulin medications.In fact, fat and protein count is not as important as carbohydrate counting.But that does not mean that it should not be careful enough with the intake of fats or proteins.High calories and fats always increase the risk of various health complications, including heart problems, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Diabetics diet and sweet consumption

The fact says that if he suffers from diabetes, all his loved and close beings continually warn him that he has no sweets in his diet.Contrary to popular belief, scientific studies confirmed that sweets may not produce any damage if they can be used in a balanced amount in the food plan.Although, different sweets affect the blood sugar level in a varied way, but the total carbohydrate count is the most important.If you consider a small amount of sweets in your general diet plan for diabetics, you will not damage your health.

Vegetarian diet

Some people believe that changing a vegetarian diet can cure their diabetes problem, but it is not entirely correct.Well, you can handle well with a vegetarian diet compared to a non -vegetarian diet.In that sense, the vegetarian diet can be a wise inclusion in the diet plan for diabetics.

There is no strict rule to prepare a vegetarian diet plan.The vegan diet is the austere form of the vegetarian diet.Vegans generally do not feed on any type of animal products, such as dairy and eggs.However, other vegetarians can eat these products.

An austere vegan diet consists of almost colesterol content.It also contains little saturated fat.It is mainly prepared with a generous selection of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes.These food products are essentially rich in fiber.Usually, a vegetarian diet offers less calories than a non -vegetarian.Therefore, it is beneficial for diabetic patients.

The vegetarian diet is an effective option in the diabetic diet plan due to its weight loss capacitythat significantly benefits people with type II diabetes.Some scientific studies confirmed that vegetarian diet can make the body more receptive to insulin.

The vegetarian diet cannot cure diabetes, but, of course, it can relieve several diabetes -related symptoms, including cardiovascular diseases and kidney problems.But, obviously, this depends deeply on the selection of food.

If you have diabetes and plan to change your diet to a vegetarian, you should consult your dietitian.The dietitian can guide him for the best selection of diabetics plan for adequate diabetics for his health system.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/14/2020 5:24 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.