Permanent XDRIP disconnection with Miao Miao2

Fernando Epifano's profile photo   03/23/2020 12:54 a.m.

Good afternoon, they consult if someone is having this problem these days.The connection between Miao Miao2 and XDrip constantly falls, the question is whether they know if it is a problem of the XDRIP application.I will thank your comments very much.

Fernando Epifano's profile photo
Fernando Epifano
03/23/2020 12:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How odd!My son uses the same and x here is not disconnected!Did you notice not having other things that are active the bluetooth?That makes it disconnected.Another one that happened to me is when the myo battery has less than 30% I have disconnections, it lasts 8-9 days and I take it, and another thing to verify is that Miao is well held, my son carries a cohesive tape, which laterTo try several tapes is the best!It has no glue, one adheres one on the other, the skin breathes and my son when it is hot does not it.
I added a hypoallergenic tape on Miao and above the cohesive, to fix it.
Tell how it goes

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
03/23/2020 2 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@"Fernando Epiphan" What mobile do you use and what version of the XDrip do you use?I have the clock connected to the mobile bluetooth and I usually carry the bluetooth auricualres, and it is not disconnected.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
03/23/2020 10:01 p.m.

I always recommend using the latest XDrip+ version (you can update from the same application).
On the other hand, for the connection to be stable, you will have to play a little with the Bluetooth settings in XDRIP (menu, adjustments, less common adjustments, Bluetooth), there you will have to check what options you have marked and which do not ....Since certain mobile brands may require the activation of different options (for example, with Samsung the "Trust Auto-Connect" option) is usually deactivated.But you clarify you can put here screenshots and we check it here.

Another thing you should check is that you have granted all permits to XDRIP.To do this, it enters mobile settings, applications, find XDRIP and enter it, find the permissions option.

But, check that you have the location activated, without it the Bluetooth does not reconnect well in mobile phones with Android 6 or superiors.

Finally, check that you have no battery optimization activated (the Huawei give a lot of can with this), at least for the XDRIP application.

Luck

matt's profile photo
matt
03/26/2020 3:45 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I see that the post has not been playing for a long time but since I have had the same problem I wanted to complete it with my experience.

Solutions to problems:
XDRIP does not detect mm2:
I have downloaded the Tomato app to be able to update MM2.I have also downloaded and installed the Oopalgorithm.I have uninstalled xDrip and reset the mm2 with the reset bowl.I have again installed XDRIP and have given you all the permits and for having.
Finally detects!Bieeeeen!

XDrip loses the connection and does not recover it after 30-40 minutes of readings:
I have given Xdrip more permissions on the theme of Bluetooth, I have searched in mobile configurations the use of the battery and have removed any type of battery savings.After 2 minutes I already have my first reading without having to reset anything.

in summary:
- Check that everything is in the last version
- Check that all Bluetooth permits are granted
- Check that the mobile does not have battery savings that affect Bluetooth or XDRIP

I want to thank everyone of diabetesforo because without you even know that glucose can be monitored continuously.

A hug!!

Garcia_C19's profile photo
Garcia_C19
08/19/2020 5:09 p.m.

DM1 desde Junio 2020.
HbA1c 6,3% (Agosto 2020)
Freestyle Libre 2 + Librelink
5Uds Tresiba cada 24h (y la fiasp guardada en la nevera para cuando se acabe la luna de miel)
5mg Tirodrill cada 8h

garcia_c19 said:
hello to all,
I see that the post has not been playing for a long time but since I have had the same problem I wanted to complete it with my experience.

Solutions to problems:
XDRIP does not detect mm2:
I have downloaded the Tomato app to be able to update MM2.I have also downloaded and installed the Oopalgorithm.I have uninstalled xDrip and reset the mm2 with the reset bowl.I have again installed XDRIP and have given you all the permits and for having.
Finally detects!Bieeeeen!

XDrip loses the connection and does not recover it after 30-40 minutes of readings:
I have given Xdrip more permissions on the theme of Bluetooth, I have searched in mobile configurations the use of the battery and have removed any type of battery savings.After 2 minutes I already have my first reading without having to reset anything.

in summary:
- Check that everything is in the last version
- Check that all Bluetooth permits are granted
- Check that the mobile does not have battery savings that affect Bluetooth or XDRIP

I want to thank everyone of diabetesforo because without you even know that glucose can be monitored continuously.

A hug !!

I have tried FSL2 + mm2 and I did not like anything, the values ​​were modified too much with the internal calibrations of the FSL and fatal with XDRIP +.

I recommend that FreeLink patchs and thus, in addition, you will save the MM2.Of course, if you have no computer idea, it may be a bit complicated.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/19/2020 5:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.